Ohio University Fall East Green
Ohio University Fall East Green
Hannah Moskowitz

Her Campus @ Geneseo Wrap-Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Hello, collegiettes! It’s the end of another semester here at SUNY Geneseo, and we at Her Campus would like to reflect on everything that our chapter has accomplished throughout the year. It’s our first year representing Her Campus, and we’ve had a lot of fun doing it! Let’s run down our chapter’s highlights…

This year, we’ve:

1. Conducted an awesome launch!

2. Lied to our parents.

3. Been very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very gay.

4. Been politically minded.

5. Gotten serious out of absolutely nowhere.

6. Given into capitalism despite our morals.

7. Had some hot takes.

8. Read your zodiac signs.

9. Written A LOT of listicles. Like, so many.

10. Added some new music to your lives.

11. Been just plain strange.

12. Had some of the absolute worst article ideas known to man.

13. Held numerous technically illegal club meetings (Geneseo, for God’s sake, make us an officially recognized club).

14. Pissed off our student newspaper, The Lamron, for being better than them.

15. Made new friends and memories!

We can’t wait to see you again next semester collegiettes!  HCXO!

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest.

Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.
Jessica Bansbach is a junior psychology major who has more campus club memberships than fingers and toes. In her spare time, if she's forgotten that she's a college student that has more pressing matters to attend to (like, say, studying), she enjoys video games, thrift shopping, and ruminating. She was elected "funniest in group" by her summer camp counselor when she was nine and has since spent the next eleven years trying to live up to the impossible weight of that title.