courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Zodiac Signs as MadelineSuperFan Posts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Who doesn’t love the joke that went too far, MadelineSuperFan? If you don’t know about this iconic Instagram account, you should read my first article about it here. Once you’ve read that, followed MadelineSuperFan on Instagram, and had a wonderful time browsing that account, come check which MadelineSuperFan post you are based off your zodiac sign!

Capricorn: Business Casual Nap Time

You are such a hard worker Capricorn! You never stop making progress toward your goals which is why you might be voted most likely to fall asleep in business professional dress. Fun fact, Madeline genuinely fell asleep like this, this was not a staged photo. Bonus fun fact, Madeline, of MadelineSuperFan, is a Capricorn!

Aquarius: Bold Fashion Choice

Aquarius folks are innovative and a bit eccentric. That combination can sometimes result in genius fashion choices! Occasionally it can also lead to some… interesting fashion choices. You decide which kind of fashion statement this hairstyle was!

Pisces: Not A Shank And Not An Intimidating Girl

Let’s be honest Pisces, you’re adorable no matter how hard you might try to be intimidating. You’re just a sweetie, and people usually think you look cute when you’re angry. Fun fact, that’s not a knife that Madeline is holding, it’s a bone folder which is used in origami.

Aries: Spin Me Right Round

You are brave, independent, but most of all impulsive Aries! This spinning chair would be as much of a temptation for you as it was for Madeline!

Taurus: Be Yourself

Taurus folks are very down to earth. They know to be themselves, and they can relate heavily to Madeline’s senior quote!

Gemini: No Explanation Needed

I don’t need to explain this one, you know yourself Gemini.

Cancer: Practicality

Cancers are practical; they know how to get the biggest bang for their buck. No one would be surprised to see a Cancer snagging a deal on Pringles and ending up looking like Madeline in this photo!

Leo: If You’ve Got It, Flaunt It

You are fun, and you are hot! Not to mention, you’re not afraid to admit that you know that very well Leos! You’re most likely to be found taking selfies with a dreamy look in your eyes.

Virgo: Success!

Virgos work hard, and it shows! They are extremely successful in anything they put their minds to. This picture of Madeline just looks like a Virgo celebrating their latest success. Keep up the good work!

Libra: Balance, Did You Expect Anything Different?

Come on Libra, you know that every one of these articles plays off the fact that your symbol is a scale. This article isn’t trying to fix what isn’t broken! Madeline loves things (especially her bagel spreads) to be even and balanced!

Scorpio: Mystery Hides Behind Her Eyes

This one is perfect for Scorpios based off its caption and the comment. If any one of these signs were to make an amazing spy, it’s you Scorpio! You are mysterious and resourceful, plus you know how to keep it undercover!

Sagittarius: Be Honest

Everyone procrastinates from time to time, but Sagittarius folks are especially guilty of procrastination! This is a call out post and your reminder to go do your work Sagittarius friends!

Follow Her Campus @ Geneseo on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and Pinterest.

Hannah Fahy

Geneseo '20

Hannah Fahy is a junior English secondary education major at SUNY Geneseo. She is very involved on campus as the secretary of Circus Club and a general member of Musical Theater Club. She is also the social media coordinator of the Geneseo Her Campus chapter! She is an aspiring unicyclist who enjoys reading, donating blood, and knitting. She is always learning a new skill because she believes that you should never stop learning.
Victoria Cooke is a Senior History and Adolescence Education major with a Women's and Gender Studies minor at SUNY Geneseo. Apart from being an editor and the founder of Her Campus at Geneseo, she is also the co-president of Voices for Planned Parenthood and a Curator for TEDxSUNYGeneseo. Her passions include feminism, reading, advocating for social justice, and crafting. In the future, she hopes to inspire the next generation of history nerds and activists.