Health & Fitness Inspiration On The Upper East Side

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Fine! Fresh! Fierce!

As collegiettes, your calendars are jam-packed—with school, extracurricular activities and an internship, finding time to exercise and eat well can feel like too much to juggle with your busy schedules. We feel you. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a personal trainer and nutritionist to figure it all out for us? Enter Reebok FitHub: It’s both those things, plus personal shopper, wellness coach and best friend. A brand new fitness and retail experience on the Upper East Side, Reebok FitHub is the solution to finding balance in our busy lives as collegiettes.

So what makes Reebok FitHub so innovative? In addition to being the ultimate place for all your workout needs (think cool running shoes and cute gym tights and tanks), the store offers classes, seminars and other events that teach you everything a collegiette needs to know about health: How to fit fitness into busy schedules, finding quick and fun workouts that work with your lifestyle, and how to maintain good nutrition while living off a campus meal plan. With yoga classes, barre classes and even happy hours, these events are a great opportunity to unwind, have fun, make new friends… and get fit!

If you’re sick of the campus gym yet (we are), you can stay on top of your health off campus. The Upper East Side offers tons of places to go for a scenic run, jog or walk: The East River running path, the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir and of course, Central Park—all you need now is some inspiration to get going. Even with all the studying, on- and off-campus activities, work and internships you have going on, you can fit short, effective workouts into your busy lifestyle. The best part is, you don’t need any equipment—Reebok will show you how just ten minutes a day can shape your body and mood!

Join us at the Reebok FitHub experience on November 9th at 4 PM (its free!) to be inspired to change up your routine, learn fun and easy workouts and pick up better health habits! Take that break from the library, head over to the Upper East Side FitHub on 66th and 3rd to get fit and fabulous!

Gear. Classes. Camaraderie.

Katie Gray

Marymount

Katie Gray. Marymount Manhattan College. Double Major: Communications & Media Arts and Business with a concentration in Entrepreneurship. Double Minor: Journalism and Fashion Studies. Personal Website: www.xoxokatiegray.com Social Media: @xoxokatiegray
Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside