This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

It’s no secret that exercise is good for you. Yet, it’s hard to find an exercise that you actually look forward to doing. Luckily, I’ve taken into consideration every zodiac sign’s personality traits and found the perfect exercise for each one. Don’t like your zodiac sign? No problem! Just look at the descriptions to see which one best fits you.

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19)

As an Earth sign, you’re responsible, hardworking and realistic. However, you can be close-minded and stubborn at times. Running would be a great option for you because of your driven and perseverance attitude. Plus, it’s super convenient. All you need is a pair of sneakers, and you’re good to go. How practical is that?!

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18)

As an Air sign, you’re independent, quirky and a humanitarian. However, you can be emotionally detached and aloof at times. Swimming would be a great sport for you due to its individualistic nature. While swimming, you can get lost in your own thoughts and get some much-need alone time. Plus, as the water-bearer sign, you long for that H2O!

Pisces (Feb 19-Mar 20)

As a water sign, you’re compassionate, calm and creative. However, you can be self-pitying and frighten easily at times. Gentle yoga would make excellent exercise for you because you can get creative in the poses. Plus, yoga is known to calm the nerves and relax the body, which is great for someone who can be fearful.

Aries (Mar 21-Apr 19)

As a fire sign, you’re confident, driven and passionate. However, you can be short-tempered and impatient at times. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) would be great for you. HIIT is full of explosive, dynamic movements that will match your passion, temper and drive. Plus, it’s over in less than 30 minutes, so it’s great for impatient souls.

Taurus (Apr 20-May 20)

As an Earth sign, you’re responsible, patient and practical. However, you can be stubborn and inflexible at times. Rowing would be good exercise for you. The repetitive, rhythmic movement will mesh well with your inflexibility and patience. Plus, it’s a super high-intensity exercise, which is rather practical.

Gemini (May 21-Jun 20)

As an air sign, you’re chatty, affectionate and adaptable. However, you can be indecisive and flighty at times. Pilates is a great option for you because you’re constantly changing poses and working different muscles. It’s an adaptable, ever-changing exercise, just like you! Plus, pilates classes always seem to be full of friendly faces, so you’ll have plenty of people to chat with.

Cancer (Jun 21-Jul 22)

As a water sign, you’re loyal, emotional and intuitive. However, you can be moody and manipulative. Cycling would be a great sport for you to try. Depending on your mood, you can manipulate the bike’s gears as much as you want, which allows for maximum personalization. Plus, cycling is an aerobic exercise, so you’ll feel emotionally calm and at ease while riding.

Leo (Jul 23-Aug 22)

As a fire sign, you’re passionate, loyal and confident. However, you can be lazy and stubborn at times. Kickboxing would make a great exercise for you because it’s all about putting fire and passion behind every movement. Plus, kickboxing workouts typically last under 30 minutes, so it’s the perfect exercise for lazy people!

Virgo (Aug 23-Sep 22)

As an Earth sign, you’re practical, hardworking and organized. However, you can be overly serious and shy at times. Barre would be a good option for you. You’ll find yourself in a disciplined, well-organized, and challenging exercise routine. Plus, it’s largely an independent exercise, so it’s great for shy people.

Libra (Sep 23-Oct 22)

As an air sign, you’re friendly, open-minded and peaceful. However, you can be passive aggressive and indecisive at times. Vinyasa yoga would be good for you because of its peaceful, harmonic nature. Plus, vinyasa yoga is more energetic and fluid than hatha yoga, so it’ll keep the curious Libra interested.

Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21)

As a water sign, you’re brave, passionate and loyal. However, you can be secretive and untrusting at times. Martial arts would be a great sport for you because it’s all about self-defense. Plus, it’s full of bold, clever movements, which is sure to keep you coming back.

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21)

As a fire sign, you’re generous, optimistic and adventurous. However, you can be impatient and tactless at times. PiYo (pilates/yoga blend) would be a wonderful exercise for you. Because it blends two fluid, adaptable exercises into one, it’s perfect for the adventurer. Plus, you never stay in one movement for too long, so it’s great for impatient people.

Exercise shouldn’t be a chore. It should be fun! Grab a friend (Gemini, I’m talking to you) and get active!

Adelaide is a senior at CNU pursuing a BA in English w/ an emphasis in writing. After graduation, she plans to become an Editorial Assistant in Manhattan. In her free time, Adelaide loves reading books, playing with her two wonderful cats, and spending time with her grandpa.