#FitFam Instagram Gurus you Should be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Does it seem like you’ve lost all motivation to get out of bed and hit the gym? Feel like there’s no time during the day to get that workout on? Life can get challenging when our day-to-day routines become cluttered with work and school, but that doesn’t mean we should give up the hour of “me-time” that is much needed and well deserved.  

Not to worry because Instagram fitness gurus are here to save the day.

These stylish and in-shape #FitFam Instagrammers show off the best workout motivation we all need—the healthy way. Let’s keep our fitness goals in sight, crush them, and prove to ourselves that we’re not as lazy as we think we are. And if you’re not one to enjoy the gym, no worries, there are plenty of recipe options and at-home workout options available here too! 

1. @kayla_itsines

Co-Creator of the ‘BBG’ programs, Kayla Itsines will have you sweating in no time. Her cardio and HIIT-based workouts can easily be purchased through her website linked in her Instagram Bio. She is constantly posting self-health motivational quotes, small snippets of her workouts, healthy food options, and the progress of those who have purchased her Beach Body Program. Once you come across her page and see the progress of others in just three short months, you’ll be pulling out your wallet and starting her workout in no time!

2. @leahitsines

Leah Itsines, sister of Kayla Itsines, provides healthy recipes that nourish the body. Her page is full of different foods and smoothies she’s created and tried, workouts, and quotes that motivate her followers to be the best they can be. Some of her videos include new recipes that she has put together based on her followers’ recommendations. Her e-book is also available through a link in her Instagram Bio. 

3. @MuffinTopless 

Savannah Rose Neveux, commonly known as the founder of Muffin Topless, provides tons of workouts that can be done at home or in the gym for those wanting to push themselves a little harder. Her programs are designed to give you the results you want, including health recipes that will have you feeling great! Neveux keeps it real and focuses on helping others who struggle to fit workouts into their day, as she is very busy herself. Her biggest form of motivation is trying new things and explaining how those new experiments have led to her success.  

4. @AmandaBisk

If you decide that going to the gym or home workouts are not for you, but yoga is, then you definitely need to be following Amanda Bisk. This qualified yoga teacher expands her knowledge to her followers, teaching them stretches they never thought they could do. You’d be surprised at the things your body can do when you focus on your goals. Reach your inner peace, subscribe to Bisk’s live classes, and build the strength you never knew you had. Namaste!

5. @Yoga_Girl

Another Yoga Guru that shows how empowering yoga can be on your body, mind and soul, is Rachel Brathen. Not only does she preach about wellness to the body, but she also stresses the importance to let go of any excess worrying you may have. She takes on a baby, helping others reach their goals, and finding her inner peace with everything going on around her. Feeling like everything is overwhelming you? No worries, she makes life look like a piece of cake and motivates you to believe the same.

6. @NatalieJilFit

Natalie Jill, creator of the 7-Day Jump Start program, will have you burning fat and putting an end to those cravings that have you feeling bloated and miserable. Her program is dedicated to helping women achieve their fitness goals and live healthier lifestyles. She is an honest Instagrammer, constantly praised by her followers for being an authentic poster and not just selling products. Jill doesn’t look a day over 46 and continues to amaze us with her progress and encouragement to others. 

7. @AnnaVictoria

Anna Victoria, creator of The Fit Body Guides and The 12 Week Meal Plan Guide has one creative mind when it comes to working out. Her authentic and unique workout videos found on her page will have you wondering why you’re not up and moving the way she is. Victoria’s page is full of amazing new recipes to try, quick workouts to have you feeling good throughout the day, and inspirational photos that will have you coming back for more. She shows the amazing progress of her clients in a short amount of time, making us realize that our goals are possible if we truly want them. 

8. @bodybysimone  

Simone De La Rue, celebrity trainer, sure knows how to make our most favorite celebrities look good. She has trained numerous celebs, including Taylor Swift, and c’mon, who doesn’t love Taylor’s legs? De La Rue’s Instagram page is full of motivating workouts that can be done with friends or alone. Her unique workouts will have you coming back and wanting more, since they add so much creativity and fun. Dance your way to your body goals with Simone as your leader. 

These highly ranked health influencers will continuously push you to your fullest potential, motivating you to be the healthiest version of yourself. All of these exciting pages will help inspire and motivate you each day of the week, at any level. Whether you’re into working out, eating healthier or just wanting to try something new, these 8 #FitFam guru’s will have you scrolling through their accounts and ready to reach your goals in no time! Who knew that Instagram could be the key to finding your fitspiration? 

My name is Nasia (pronounced Asia with an N). I’m 24 years old, born and raised in New Jersey. I transferred to William Paterson University, where I found my passion for Public Relations and all things social media. Joining Her Campus was the best decision I ever made. I love what I do and I love sharing what I do with others who love it just as much.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"