This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.
At the beginning of the year, everyone starts with the “new year, new me” motto and makes it their resolution to live a healthier lifestyle. This is a reminder to motivate you to keep up the good work! It’s week 3, but don’t let that stop you from continuing your hard work. Don’t think of it as changing yourself, it’s about improving yourself. So it’s not “new year, new me,” but rather “new year, better me.”
Manisha Sriram studies Literary Journalism with a Spanish minor at the University of California, Irvine. She is involved with the Campuswide Honors Program, interns at Orange Coast Magazine in editorial and marketing, and is a member of her sorority, Pi Beta Phi. From a young age, she was interested in being a journalist, talking to people, and writing to the public. From spending her whole life in the Bay Area before moving to Southern California for college, Manisha still remains a Golden State Warriors basketball fan and an Oakland A's baseball fan, so be sure to catch her at a game soon. Stay updated with Manisha on social media here: Twitter @womanisha Instagram @womanishaaa
...