5 (Free) Nike Workouts To Get You #JasperStrong

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Over the summer, I found my pants getting tighter and my shirts getting smaller. Something was changing and it was most definitely my waistline. The con of a great internship is a sedentary 9 to 5 lifestyle filled with everyday lunches out (Wall Street area is notorious for amazing eats), and Insomnia Cookies during the mid-day coffee run. Summer weekends weren’t gracious to my weight either! All those barbecues, lazy days in the sun, and late night eats were going straight to my thighs. I needed a fix, and I needed it quick. That’s when the Apple App Store graced my life with the Nike Training Club app. Filled with dozens of varied workouts for all skill levels, it was the closest thing to liposuction that was going to come my way. 

Nike Training Club (NTC) creates a profile from your Facebook page (or email). It has workouts classified for beginners, intermediate, or experts divided into: Popular, Get Lean, Get Toned, Get Strong, and Get Focused. Here are FIVE short workouts from the app.

1. Alex Morgan’s Explosive Power Workout 

2. Ellie Goulding’s Tighten and Tone Workout

3. Christen Press’ Goal Getter Workout

4. Sydney Leroux & Ali Krieger’s Dynamic Duo Workout

5. Carli Lloyd’s Metabolic Kick Hit Workout

Now get out there and get #JASPERSTRONG ladies! We believe in you!