Cute and Affordable Workout Gear

Workout clothes are great because they can be worn to class and the gym, but finding affordable workout gear, especially on a college budget, isn’t always easy. Buying yourself that new workout top or those bright pair of leggings may motivate yourself to actually go to the gym, so it’s definitely a win win!

Target has an assortment of workout clothes. The C9 Champion Women’s leggings come in a variety of colors and patterns, and are also very comfy. How can you pass up a pair of leggings for under $20?

Forever 21 also offers affordable workout gear from sport bras, to workout tops,  leggings, and even headbands. Their prices are a steal, ranging from $10-$30 dollars, and are ideal for college students on a tight budget.

Beyond Yoga is more of a high-end activewear brand, but still has great pieces. If you prefer spending a little more money on workout clothes to receive better quality, then you have found the right brand for you. Beyond Yoga offers so many different solid-colored leggings and workout tops, which are great for the spring time! This brand can be found at Nordstrom, or on their website at beyondyoga.com.

Default photo via Tumblr