WELLNESS WEDNESDAY: Neila Rey’s At-Home Workouts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

I’m constantly telling myself that I need to go to the gym. I eat relatively well, but finding time to actually exercise in between classes and work, or on days when I don’t have class seems to be nearly impossible. Sure, Zumba classes and yoga classes sound fun, but the time and possible embarrassment of going and looking like a newbie are enough to scare me away.

That’s where Neila Rey’s amazing home workouts come into play. Each sheet has its own theme and they range from her “Wake up and Make it Happen” workout to “Batman,” and other pop culture-themed workouts. All of the workouts can be done in the privacy of your own home and have suggested reps based on your level of experience. Some are timed, but most feature five to seven individual exercises based on the theme you choose. Her site also offers tips and tricks, life hacks, challenges, and even food tips.

An example of one of Rey’s workouts, the TV workout is perfect for commercial breaks when you’re catching up on Glee.

I have only just started with a mixture of the Wake Up and Make it Happen and the Batman workouts and I can already feel the burn. The best part is they are all free downloads and can be printed and posted on your wall or door! Be sure to check out all of the workouts available at Neilarey.com.

SOURCE: http://neilarey.com/workouts/t…

Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.
Justine is a recent graduate of the University of South Florida. She received her B.A. in mass communcations in spring 2014. She was the 2013-2014 Campus Correspondent for Her Campus USF.She was also a News & Feature Writing Intern for College of Arts and Sciences and the Public Relations Campus Rep for Rent the Runway at USF. She is currently seeking agency experience and would love to someday work for a magazine, become a novelist, poet, editor, host of a Travel Channel show and much more.  She enjoys writing about fashion, beauty, art, literature, pop culture and student life. She spends most days listening to Lana del Rey, calming her nerves with various types of cheese, being sassy and trying to figure out when she can take a nap.Check out her website and portfolio here.She'd love you forever, if you followed her on Twitter @tinafigs_.Contact Justine regarding business inquires only at justinefigueroa@hercampus.com.