Wellness > Health

Black Friday Fitness Deals To Keep an Eye On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

‘Tis the season for post-Turkey Day shopping and pre-bankruptcy spending. In the frenzy of holiday gift searching, every click matters, so, I’m here to save you time finding the best fitness deals of the year. (And no, I won’t be mentioning the 2% markdowns on Lulu’s Align Tank Tops.)

The Mirror 

If you’re looking to take your fitness game to the next level in the coming year, look no further than The Mirror by Lululemon. Unlike their lukewarm apparel deals this Black Friday, prospective customers can expect to save hundreds on this sleek workout tool, with offers of $500 off until November 29th and $650 off exclusively on November 22nd. Its minimalist design and thin build make the Mirror the perfect supplement to any home workout routine for college students looking to invest in their health journeys. 

Vitruvi 

When looking to wind down from any sweat-sesh, turn to Vitruvi for its beloved relaxation products, which are up to 30% off from November 21st to 29th. From their luxury diffusers to essential oil kits, you’re sure to find the perfect addition to any self-care night. Be sure to check out their Holiday Oil Kit to get into the spirit of the upcoming season!

Apple Airpods Max 

Though they might have fallen victim to meme culture upon their initial release, Apple’s over-the-head AirPods are certainly on the rise amongst celebrities and college students alike. With stand-alone noise cancellation capabilities and a modern look, you’ll want to pick these headphones up on Best Buy’s website, where they’re currently marked down by almost 15%. For even more savings, consider checking out Best Buy’s “refurbished” option, where you can snag a pre-loved pair of the Airpods Max for over 20% off. 

WTHN

This startup, funded by pop culture giants like Nic Jammet of Sweetgreen and SoulCycle’s Julie Rice and Elizabeth Cutler, has swept into the mainstream by way of influencers like Tinx, a buzzy TikTok star with a cult following. With a goal of “democratizing acupuncture and medicinal herbs,” (per their website), WTHN has changed the world of chronic pain relief in a big way. From November 22nd-27th, find uncommon markdowns of up to 30% off across their website. 

FaceGym 

Having just entered the coveted black and white floors of Sephora, this hot brand uniquely combines facial “workouts” (consisting of different massage techniques to promote blood circulation, wrinkle prevention, and more) with their own line of skincare products. FaceGym is taking the wellness scene by storm, so get in on the action from November 22nd-29th to take up to 20% off their fitness tools and 30-day class packages. 

Fitbit Luxe 

One of the most recognizable fitness accessories of all time, Fitbit is offering over $50 off their Luxe style with a free 6-month membership to Fitbit Premium. If you’re looking for a more affordable alternative to the wildly popular Apple Watch, or are just ready to take the plunge into fitness tracking, be sure to snag this deal fast!

BEAM 

A leader in the healing hemp product industry, BEAM is loved by many for its four tenets of balance, energy, recovery, and sleep. This Black Friday they will be offering up to 40% off their three-month subscriptions or 20% off one-time purchases of their powders, capsules, oils, and more. 

Sweaty Betty 

Arguably the hottest fitness apparel brand today, Sweaty Betty is endorsed by Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and Ms. Pippa Middleton herself. Boasting a cult-like following of their Power Leggings, this company has a loyal and active fanbase. So be sure to check out their site early on Black Friday for the coveted 25% off sitewide sale.  

With these recommendations in your arsenal, I bid you all the very best in your search for all the best Black Friday finds. Whether you’ll just be scrolling or dishing out this month’s rent, I know there will be something for everyone – good luck!

Kendall is a Freshman at the University of Pennsylvania studying Communications and Economics.