Final Stretch—Stressed—Enough Said—Listen – Lofi Playlist Recommendations (Part 5: Spring 2021 Edition)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

This is it, folks—the last lofi playlist recommendations you’ll hear from me as an undergrad. Writing articles has been a blast, and the HerCampus community is always so encouraging. I really enjoyed coming up with riddles and making book lists and, of course, sharing the world of lofi. Music has been a major comfort for me, especially with another semester of Covid-19 world, and I’m always lowkey excited for others to listen to awesome music.

So without further ado, check out these chill beats!

Check out my previous collections too:

Part 1: Spring 2019

Part 2: Fall 2019

Part 3: Spring 2020

Part 4: Fall 2020

Disclaimer: These are all YouTube videos; You can check out the description box of the videos to get other media types (like soundcloud, spotify, etc.) of the artists and the Youtuber as well as to show your support!

Morning lofi mix ☕️? – [breakfast lofi] ??

Last night’s dreamy haze lingers long after dawn, in the steam of the coffee, in the sweet of the pastries, as the light brushes down the eyes.

Chill Sesh Channel has compiled this perfect morning mix (or if you’re like me, waking up at 1pm). I’ve had this one on repeat even during the late nights. Like they say, breakfast for dinner, eh?

warm spring days. ?? // ⟦ upbeat good mood lofi hip hop ⟧ // aesthetic lofi visuals and music

First, the shyness of flowers peeks out from the hiding spot, then the butterfly greets me, and lastly, the warmth in the wind sways the charms of the twilight porches.

As the title says, this playlist keeps it chill and cruising with some upbeat rhythms and the perfect anime clip mood-loops. The channel’s name is • e p h e m e r a l • (dots included)!

Deep Within the Forest ? Chill lofi HipHop Mix

The scent of the leaves tell you that you’ve been here before. The lichens colored the stone statue’s hair, and the light dappled in just the way you like it at your favorite tree. Yes, here is familiar.

Nostalgic vibes with a touch of nature and wonder. The compiler here is Dreamhop Music!

classroom aesthetic [ lofi mix / relax vibe / chill beats ] study / work music

The woods from the desks shine up at you, and the dust dances like pixies. Maybe you’re a little blinded by the light or maybe you’ve been staring at your notes for too long, but the pen in your hand compels you. The adventure begins.

If I had to romanticize the classroom experience (and at this point during the pandemic, it’s super possible), then this is the playlist to do it auditorily. Compiled by Chilled Soul, which matches the vibe of this playlist: calm and chill.

Midnight City~lofi hip hop mix~ sad lofi mix~ focus music

You turn off all the lights in your living room and glide to the balcony. Here, the overlook of the city lights reflects at you in soft multicolors that you make up the names of yourself. No one sits beside you, but the invisible music of your heart and the city compose the perfect tune to sing to you.

I know it says sad in the title, but it’s also great for good mood chilling times (in my opinion)! Tunable Music compiled this nostalgic night vibe playlist.

There are tons of great producers and playlists out there, so I encourage you to try out playlists and follow the artists on your preferred music platform! I tried my best to give different aesthetics from different channels, and I hope that you found one to your liking!

So once again: 

Relax—Get On Track—Pass Like That—Smile And Laugh

Don’t be a stranger~ ヾ(≧ ▽ ≦)ゝ

Having graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with English Honors, Keesilla loves writing. From character development to rhetorical analyses to the pure vibrancy of words, every part must be savored like a warm pastry, which are one of the things Keesilla enjoys to bake when not reading, writing, or staring off into space. Insta: @luckandkees (yes, the pf is a picture of apples)
Hi, I'm Madeline Muschalik! This is my fourth year in Her Campus; I wrote for Her Campus at Wake Forest University before transferring to UT in fall 2019. Last year I was the Her Campus Texas Co-President and Campus Correspondent & it was so rewarding. I am excited to explore Austin and learn more about our university through Texas Her Campus. Some of my hobbies include running, reading, yoga, and traveling! I am a Public Relations Major and with a minor in Entrepreneurship and certificate in Creative Writing. Outside of Her Campus I am involved in Texas American Marketing Association, Moody Communication Council, a member of the Kendra Scott WEL Institute Student Council, Texas Kappa Delta, and I am a Transfer Year Interest Group (TRIG) mentor. I love UT & all the amazing opportunities (like Her Campus) that it has to offer!