Wellness > Health

Great Fitness YouTubers to Check Out (That Aren’t Chloe Ting)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

We’ve all heard of Chloe Ting; she was all the rage during quarantine, but here are some other great fitness YouTubers to try out.

1. Madfit

Maddie Lymburner is a 24-year-old fitness YouTuber from Canada. She is my personal favorite; she is known for her song workouts because she has workouts for popular songs. These workouts make working out easy and enjoyable. She started YouTube back in 2015 and has gained up to 4.5 million subscribers. 

1. Blogilates

Casey Ho is a 33-year-old fitness YouTuber from Los Angeles, California. Casey Ho has a variety of at-home workouts you can try. She also has a fitness website and sells workout apparel. Casey Ho started YouTube back in 2009 and has gained about 5.5 million subscribers.

1. The Fitness Marshall

Caleb Marshall is a 27-year-old fitness YouTuber from Marion, Indiana. His content mainly consists of dance workouts to popular songs. Caleb Marshall started YouTube in 2014 and has gained almost 3 million subscribers. 

1. Whitney Simmons

Whitney Simmons is a 27-year-old fitness YouTuber from Fresno, California. Whitney Simmons has a variety of at home workouts; she also has a bunch of videos on healthy recipes you should try. She has also partnered up with Gymshark two times for workout apparel lines. She started YouTube in 2016 and has gained almost 2 million subscribers.

1. Yoga with Adriene

Adriene Mishler is a 36-year-old from Austin, Texas. Adriene Mishler focuses on yoga in her YouTube videos. She was a dancer when she was young and also did gymnastics and theater. She is a professional actress as well. She also has a website and co-founded the online library of yoga materials called Find What Feels Good. Adriene Mishler started YouTube back in 2012 and has gained around 8.5 million subscribers.

Andrea Aube

Oswego '23

19 y/o from Albany, New York. I like sports, tv, travel and much more!