bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Her Campus Fitness Week Is Here: What To Expect

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

What better way to start off your week than with a FREE fitness week brought to you by Her Campus? If you love yoga, dance and being overall healthy, or are looking to get into a healthier lifestyle, then this event is perfect for you!

Starting on Monday, April 20, HC is having a dietician come in to share economical ways to choose the best foods to fit your diet and save money. Come to Upham 002 at 6 p.m. to hear Holly Larson share her tips. Holly founded Grass Roots Nutrition, a business and program designed to teach her clients the right strategies to eating right and staying fit. She truly believes that if you look good, you’ll feel good.

If you are a yogi looking for a free session here on campus, then you’re in luck! On Tuesday, April 21, Founder of Cincinnati’s “TheYogaBar” Rachel Roberts is coming to Miami. Come join her in Central Quad at 7 p.m. for some relaxation. And check out theyogabars.com for more information on the variety of classes the studio offers.

To top off our Fitness Week, a trendy barre, dance and pilates instructor from Cleveland, Ohio, Tuni Deignan will host a fun barre fitness class in Shriver MPR at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, April 22. She will also be hosting a trunk show featuring clothing from local boutiques, Winds of Change & Gypsy Soul, so come meet and experience the talent of this sophisticated woman.

We will be raffling off and giving away some cool prizes too, so don’t miss an opportunity to have fun, learn and leave as a winner. Bring your friends!

For more information on the events and instructors, check out the Her Campus Miami (OH) Facebook page.

Karolina is a junior contributing writer and President of HerCampus at Miami(OH).
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.