5 YouTube Fitness Channels To Help You Achieve Your Summer Body

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Le Moyne chapter.

Summer is creeping up fast. The start of summer also marks the end of the spring semester, which usually involves sweat from being a nervous wreck about finals. Take a break from your studies to work on your fitness, it’s good for your body and mind. Don’t have time to run to the fitness center on campus? That’s perfectly fine, your laptop is already out! Head over to YouTube and check out these fitness channels. The videos are short, but effective, and you don’t even have to leave your room.

Blogilates (Cassey Ho)

Blogilates combines pilates, yoga, and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) in videos that range from 5 minutes to 20 minutes, so you’re sure to find something that fits your schedule. Not only does Blogilates have exercise videos, but Cassey makes videos of healthy meal and snack ideas, as well as smoothies. She also has a website, http://www.blogilates.com/where you can get monthly workout calendars, there’s even a beginner calendar! The best part? The videos and calendars are all free!

Carly Rowena

She’s cute, she’s British, and she has KILLER abs! Carly really knows her stuff, as she’s a personal trainer along with being a fitness YouTuber and a fitness blogger. Not only does she make workout and fitness challenge videos, but she has nutritional videos as well as inspirational videos and vlogs. You can get in your exercise and your daily entertainment all in one channel!

Yoga With Adriene

Yoga is a great way to destress, strengthen, and tone your body. Adriene has such a peaceful voice and really makes her yoga routines effective and open to all levels of experience. She offers 30 Day Yoga Camps, 10 minute to hour long yoga practices, routines to provide the foundations of yoga, and many other types of routines (weight loss, healing, sequences, etc.).

POPSUGAR Fitness

POPSUGAR Fitness is a hub for workouts, tutorials, and exercises that will help you lead a healthier lifestyle. The bulk of the videos are led by Anna Renderer, with a variety of workouts depending on your lifestyle needs. POPSUGAR also covers the latest fitness classes and trends, making them accessible to us college students. There are also recipes, HIIT workouts, yoga, and healthy holiday favorites.

BodyRock

Are you ready to sweat? If you’re looking for more of a challenge BodyRock is the channel for you! The channel offers a variety of HIIT videos, challenges, and even bloopers! (Yes, even the pros mess up.) This channel is very different from the others as it is heavily focused on getting you moving. Like the others there are also food and nutrition videos, Also check out the website, http://www.bodyrock.tv/, for workouts, advice, and more!

(Images Courtesy of Google Images)

A tattoo loving, social media addict with a slight coffee addiction. Stay caffeinated.
Inez Timberger is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for HC Le Moyne! She is studying Communications with a strong focus in film and TV. Inez's life consists of everything pop culture and Netflix. She is also a part of LCTV, a student run TV news program, and Le Moyne Makes Movies. Inez enjoys fashion, makeup and healthy stuff.