alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

February Feel Good Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Whether you’re waking up warm in the arms of a loved one or alone to the rays of the sun, we’ve got you covered with a playlist full of feel good songs guaranteed to motivate you out of bed and on your way. Cold weather won’t bring you down with this collection of fresh, upbeat, happy-go-lucky tunes. 

Here’s a direct link to the Spotify playlist, and follow herplaylistku to keep up to date on what we’re jamming to! 

February: 12 songs, 43 minutes

1. February by Beach Bunny
  2. Paradise by George Ezra
  3. She’s So High by Tal Bachman
  4. Saturday Sun by Vance Joy
  5. Alfie’s Song (Not So Typical Love Song) by Bleachers
  6. Million Bucks by Smallpools *
  7. broken by lovelytheband
  8. Turn by The Wombats *
  9. Humongous by Declan McKenna
  10. Enzymes by Jean Claude and the Eclairs
  11. Lovecaught by The Ceremonies
  12. You Don’t Like Dancing by Gabrielle Aplin

* indicates explicit language warning

Hannah Strader graduated from the University of Kansas in December 2018 with a degree in journalism and creative writing. She has past experience as both a writer and editor for high school and collegiate level newspaper staff and spent the summer of 2017 in London working with Healthista, an online women's health magazine. Her passions include but are not limited to Harry Styles, Taco Bell, witchcraft and books. She has two cats and can recite all the U.S. presidents in order. She's proud to call herself a Her Campus alumni. Formerly the Editor in Chief, Senior Editor, and staff writer at Her Campus KU.