This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

Quarantine was difficult for many reasons, but one of the most difficult things for me was finding something active to do during the day. For me, exercise has always been more about feeling good than looking good. While I was at home, I had to do a little research and I found some free exercise regimens to keep me feeling good.

Now that we are back in school, there are more options. You can go for a run with your buddies again, head to the gym, or even walking to campus could count as your workout. However, if you’re stuck with all online classes or feel uncomfortable about going to the gym, I’ve got you covered. Here are three free online instructors that have feel-good workouts, but will also make you sweat.

Blogilates

These free YouTube videos lead you through tough workouts with some soothing conversation. Cassey Ho, the creator of Blogilates, is a certified fitness instructor. She posts video workouts for body sculpting and strength. She rarely uses equipment, and her video lengths range from eight minutes to over 30. She talks you through every workout and shares her life experiences. A bonus, her dogs will often be in her videos and I can think of no better motivator than an adorable little dog. Cassey also makes themed workout series that are great if you want to exercise your whole body.

MadFit

Another YouTube workout instructor is Maddie Lymburner, the creator of MadFit. Maddie’s goal is to get everyone up and moving. She wants to create workouts that anyone can do, no matter what their athletic level is. Her videos work on the entire body. She used to be a dancer, and many of her videos are dancer-style strengthening and flexibility workouts. My roommate and I have been working through all of her dance workout videos where she creates dance workouts based on an artist or series of music such as One Direction or 90’s pop. Her workout videos don’t require equipment and are apartment-friendly.

Chloe Ting

If you’re looking for a more challenging shred or strength workout, Chloe Ting is the instructor for you. She creates YouTube workouts that will make you sweat and try things that push you out of your comfort zone. She creates workout schedules through her videos that will help you stick to an exercise routine. She posts weekly workouts but also has some fun and healthy eating videos.

If these three fierce women can’t pump you up, I don’t know what will. Pop on a video in between Zooms, play one for a study break, or just workout to break the social distance slump.