stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Health

Top 5 Fitness Accounts to Follow on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

How frustrating is it when you have the motivation to go the gym, but you don’t know what to do? Or maybe you don’t have the motivation, and you are looking for something that will give you the little push you need in the morning to get your routine going. For me, I spent years not knowing what workouts to do at the gym. I would go, run a couple of miles, do a quick ab workout, and call it a day. This not only wasn’t helping me reach my body goals, but it made me dread going to the gym every day. Then, one day I decided to try a workout that I had stumbled across on my Instagram feed. I not only had a workout to follow, but I enjoyed it. Ever since then, I have found numerous fitness accounts that give me great workouts to do every day. Check out 5 of my favorite fitness accounts to follow on Instagram!

1. Kayla Itsines (@kayla_itsines)

Australian personal trainer Kayla Itsines is an amazing fitness account to follow. She is the creator of a workout and meal-planning app called “Sweat.” Her plan consists of 28-minute workouts so you have no excuse for not having time. They are short, intense, and perfect for anyone’s schedule. So, if you’re ready to get abs of steel just like hers, go give her a follow and sign up for the “Sweat” app today!

2. Base Body Babes (@basebodybabes)

Another fantastic account to follow is the account created by Australian besties Felicia and Diana. These two give daily fitness motivation and tips fior getting your best workout in. You can also sign up for their online training platform to see their customized workouts!

3. Iulia Danilova (@fit.with.iulia)

This is one of my favorite accounts to follow on Instagram. First of all, she posts her full workouts directly to Instagram. You can sign up on her website for full workouts and meal plans, but you can also just see a lot of workouts right on her page. Also, her workouts are very unique so you won’t dread doing the same things over and over each day. Plus, she has the most adorable daughter who makes appearances on her feed, which is a definite bonus to follow. 

4. Kelsey Wells (@kelseywells)

Kelsey is a co-creator of the “Sweat” app with Kayla Itsines. However, she has a different program called “PWR Workout Programs.” She has awesome weight training workouts that are great for all women. She posts a lot of her workouts straight to her Instagram feed, but you can also sign up for her app for the extra workout and meal plans. 

5. Jeanette Jenkins (@msjeanettejenkins)

Jeanette is a great fitness account to follow because she has really cool ways to switch up boring cardio workouts. She is the founder of “Hollywood Trainer Fitness Company” and has trained many celebrities, so you know she has to be a top-rated trainer! Check out her workouts on her Instagram page.

Photo 1 I Photo 2 I Photo 3 I Photo 4 I Photo 5