kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Best Fitness Deals in Boston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Trying out new fitness classes is fun and gives you a break from your normal routine, but finding options that won’t break your wallet in Boston is a challenge. Here are a few free and cheap offers that companies in the area have available. This will be sure to keep you moving and steer you away from fitness boredom.

Flywheel

Located in the Prudential Center, Flywheel offers your first class free. Visit backbay@flywheelsports.com to sign up. Just beware, you may become hooked. 

Hillel Yoga

Every Wednesday from 5:00 to 6:00 on the second floor of BU’s Hillel on Bay State Road. All students are welcome!

The Ring Boxing Club

Situated near West Campus, The Ring Boxing Club offers a week free trial. If you are into intense training, this place will make you feel like a professional.  

Down Under Yoga

On Beacon Street right next to the Whole Foods in South Campus, Down Under Yoga offers 30 days of unlimited classes for $30.

Xtend Barre Newbury Street

They offer a variety of classes, and first-timers can get a two-week unlimited trial for $50. 

Nike

The Nike store on Boylston offers events for people to come and workout together. Check out what they have to offer here.

Athleta

Located on Newbury Street, Athleta offers free classes in store on various days and times. Be sure to look at the schedule to see the types and times of classes offered. 

Alana is a junior studying Psychology at Boston University. While a born and bred New Englander hopelessly in love with the city of Boston, she derives much enjoyment out of planning trips to faraway places. She enjoys meeting new people, stealing Crossfit workouts off of 'box' websites, practicing yoga, and watching Grey's Anatomy. Her life-long goals include advocating for women's empowerment and promoting overall well-being.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.