kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The 4 Best Podcasts to Fall Asleep to

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

It seems like everyone and their mother has a podcast these days. I, for one, am overwhelmed by the number of choices out there, especially when they cover so many different subjects. Lately, I’ve been really into listening to podcasts before I go to sleep, and I’ve gathered a couple of my favorite podcasts to listen to while I’m in bed.

Sleep with Me

This podcast is probably one of the most well-known sleep podcasts. Its narrator will narrate monologues in a monotone voice to send the listeners straight to sleep.

Sleep and Relax ASMR

It’s not for everyone, but this ASMR podcast filled with mostly whispers helps people relax and unwind before they fall asleep.

Deep Energy 2.0

This podcast is centered around ambient noise. Get drowsy while listening to the sounds of running water, angels, sunrises, and sunsets.

Meditation Minis

For those of us who like to fall asleep quickly and quietly, Meditation Minis is a great option. The meditations are only 10 minutes, focusing topics like health, work, wellness, and sleep.

For those of us who like to fall asleep quickly and quietly, Meditation Minis is a great option. The meditations are only 10 minutes, focusing on topics like health, work, wellness, and sleep.

I’m sure more podcasts to fall asleep to are out there, but these are some of the ones I like best. If you have a favorite, let me know in the comments!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Sophie is a freshman from Chicago—the city, NOT the suburbs—majoring in Public Relations at Boston University. She'll probably make you feel like you're the world's greatest comedian because she tends to laugh at anything anyone says. When she's not writing for HC, you can find her at SoulCycle, watching The Bachelor, or eating chocolate chip cookies.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.