Style > Fashion

Get Sofia Richie Grainge’s Honeymoon Looks For Less Pt.2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

While the internet is currently preoccupied with discerning who was the 2023 Met Gala’s best dressed, I’m still not ready to let go of Sofia Richie Grainge’s flawless honeymoon outfits. 

In case you missed it, Sofia Richie Grainge recently tied the knot with her longtime beau, Elliot Grainge, in a stunning wedding ceremony. The couple then embarked on a luxurious honeymoon to an undisclosed tropical location, and Sofia’s fashion choices during the trip have been the talk of the town. 

From chic swimsuits to elegant evening wear, Richie Griange’s honeymoon outfits were nothing short of perfection. Her style choices ranged from playful and colourful to sophisticated and understated, showcasing her versatility as a fashion icon and, possibly, Gen-Z’s new it-girl. 

If you’ve been following Richie Grainge’s honeymoon fashion and wishing to recreate her looks but can’t afford the high-end designer pieces, don’t worry! There are plenty of affordable options available that will help you achieve the same sleek look for a fraction of the price. 

beach babe

Slay those hotter temperatures in style with the Stripe Long Sleeve Organic Cotton Shirtdress ($129) from & OTHER STORIES or the Collared Shirt Dress in Off White & Navy ($44) from VENUS, the Green Plastic Icon Sunglasses ($20) that are now on sale for ($14), the Ainsley Ankle Wrap Gladiator Flat Sandals ($80) from Steve Madden, and the Crochet Tote ($68) from AQUA.

sunset sparkles

Swipe to the slide’s third photo to see Richie Grainge’s stunning, scintillating mini dress you can recreate with the Sequinned open-back mini dress ($268) from Patrizia Pepe that is now on sale for ($187), the Crystal poodle gold clutch ($125) from Etsy, and the Ivette Sandals ($90) from Dolce Vita.

lunch in crochet

Emulate this tropical day look with the Crochet tote from above, the J. Crew flip flops mentioned in my previous Sofia Richie Grainge dupes article, the Cat Eye Flower Sunglasses ($15) from Amazon, the Embroidered Crochet Pocket Tee ($18) from Forever 21 that is now on sale for ($15), the Nile Knit Mini Skirt in Beige ($43) from SNDYS, and the Classic Thick Gold Hoops Large ($68) from Uncommon James.

bikini bliss

Soak up the sun in the String Bikini ($50) from J.Crew that is now on sale for $23, the Black Crochet Fringe Swim Cover-Up Skirt ($45) from Lulus, the WearMe Pro – Reflective Lens Round Trendy Sunglasses ($16) from Amazon that are now on sale for ($14), and the Boho Bandeau Headband ($14) from Natural Life that is now on sale for $8.

Whether you’re headed to the beach or running errands around town, there are plenty of affordable alternatives that will keep you comfortable and stylish all season long. Remember to shop smart, be creative, and have fun with your summer outfits!

Cecilia Sarantopoulos is the chapter leader and editor-in-chief of Her Campus at Brown University. She oversees the chapter's published content, social media presence, and brand deals. Beyond Her Campus, Cecilia is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Literature (focusing on English & French) and Theatre Arts. Her written work on culture and style has been featured in prestigious publications, such as Marie Claire Greece and Huffington Post Greece. Cecilia is also a classically trained ballerina and a published poet. In her free time, she stays updated with media trends and the current digital landscape, with a soft spot for all things Disney. Enjoying a warm cup of tea, engaging in water sports, and watching a classic rom-com round out her list of beloved pastimes.