Style > Fashion

Dupe Alert: Get Sofia Richie Grainge’s Iconic Wedding & Honeymoon Looks For Less

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

It seems as though every emerging “it-girl” these days also heralds a new style wave. After getting married at the iconic Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes, Sofia Richie Grainge has the entire internet obsessed with her impeccable outfit choices. Fans are convinced this singular event will popularize a fashion era rife with more modest and timeless silhouettes.  

Donning an iconic archival Chanel mini dress and an elegant Proenza Schouler maxi dress to name a few, Richie Grainge proves that style doesn’t have to be at the expense of simplicity. It might come with a pricey tag, though. Here are some too-good-to-be-true dupes to have your most stylish summer without breaking the bank! 

honeymoon calling

Recreate this iconic and laid-back beachside look with the Flower asymmetric top from Mango ($60), Abercrombie’s Linen-Blend Tailored Wide Leg Pant ($80), Easy Summer Flip-flops by J.Crew ($20), Kentucky Derby Rose Statement Earrings ($70), and ZARA’s MINI CITY BAG ($40).

sunset dinner

This airy, maxi look is perfect for summer nights that are on the chilly side. Get your hands on NA-KD’s Two Color Rib Knitted Turtle Neck Dress ($60) that is now on sale (eek!) for $36, the NIBD Handwoven Square Straw Rattan Bag Shoulder Wicker Purse Small Box Woven Bali Women’s Crossbody Bag ($29) from Amazon, and the Peni Slingback Pumps ($95) from Nine West.

midday drive

Whether you’re exploring a European coast or, more realistically, running errands and want to look a bit extra, recreate this head-to-toe linen look with the Banks White Linen Vest ($80) and Roberts White Linen Midi Skirt ($80) from Dissh, the summer flip flops from J.Crew mentioned above, the Latte Purse ($45) from Altar’d State, the RIIQIICHY Head Scarf ($9) from Amazon, and the NEVADA sunglasses ($30) now on sale for $24 by WMP EYEWEAR.

happy hour

Glow during summer happy hour in this can’t-miss look you can easily duplicate with REVOLVE’s Sunray Knit Maxi Halter Dress ($199) now on sale for ($98), The Poppy Leather Bag ($240) by THE CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL CO.,the Nine West slingback pumps mentioned above, and the DUO earrings ($65) from ana luisa or the Gold Plated Hammered Metal Double Circle Earrings ($60) from KAREN MILLEN that are now on 50% sale!

seaside strolls

Head to the beach in full glam with the square straw bag from Amazon mentioned above, the A-Line Cut-Out Tie-Neck Puff Sleeve Maxi Dress ($200) by Antonio Melani, the Trap Sunglasses ($88) by MVMT now on sale for $71, the FLip-Flop Sandals ($5) from Old Navy that are now on sale for only $3, and the Cultured Pearl Station Necklace in Sterling Silver ($89) by Ross Simons.

after hours

Recreate this stunning evening look with the Fashionista Lover Midi Dress Blue ($75) by Hello Molly or the Moon Dance Long Sleeve Maxi Dress ($330) by Bec + Bridge, the Classic Hoop Earrings ($38) by Anthropologie, the ALOHAS Cinderella Crystal Heels ($206) by Anthropologie that are now on sale for $80, and the Tropical Paradise Embellished Clutch ($89) by America & Beyond.

brunch it away

Have heads turning at your next brunch outing with the Sleeveless Blazer Mini Dress ($40) from Forever 21, the Embellished Convertible Box Clutch ($165) by Sondra Roberts, the Round-Toe Foldable Flats ($89) from Vivaia, and the Fozono Retro Small Round Polarized Sunglasses for Women Men Classic Metal Frame Sun Glasses UV Protection ($15) on Amazon.

Have fun recreating these looks and absolutely slaying your next vacation spot!

Cecilia Sarantopoulos is the chapter leader and editor-in-chief of Her Campus at Brown University. She oversees the chapter's published content, social media presence, and brand deals. Beyond Her Campus, Cecilia is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in Comparative Literature (focusing on English & French) and Theatre Arts. Her written work on culture and style has been featured in prestigious publications, such as Marie Claire Greece and Huffington Post Greece. Cecilia is also a classically trained ballerina and a published poet. In her free time, she stays updated with media trends and the current digital landscape, with a soft spot for all things Disney. Enjoying a warm cup of tea, engaging in water sports, and watching a classic rom-com round out her list of beloved pastimes.