James Madison University
By2 weeks ago
1. To you, Springfest 2010 isn’t a story you’ve heard, it’s a memory — so, you know the real reason behind Madipalooza
2. You will forever know University Fields as “Trashby” and Rose library as “ECL.”
3. You miss the times you were able to drive through campus so you could run in to mail a package at Warren without having to deal with parking.
4. You remember when football games consisted of tailgating in the baseball lot.
5. You feel a sense of pride when you take out your gold JAC card when purchasing food on campus … or if you’re like me,...