This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Let’s be real. The gym is just not the place to be right now. Cardio and mask wearing is not ideal. Furthermore, if you’re worried about getting sick, the gym is probably COVID-19 infested. And if you are anything like me, running is dreadful. The perfect solution: workout videos. Breaking a sweat in the comfort of your own home! Sign me up. Over the past few months I’ve compiled a list of my favorite workout videos. Grab your roommates and enjoy!   

MadFit – 15 Min Tiktok Dance Party Workout

MadFit is a classic. She knows exactly what we want and when we want it. Chances are you already know and love the songs in this video. Also, it’s full body and no equipment. Perfect for a quick pick me up before you get started with your day. Or even better, take a workout study break and up your productivity!

Natacha Oćeane – 20 Min Home Hiit Workout

This video can be challenging for some but it’s still so much fun! High intensity interval training is extremely effective so get your gains. This workout also has no impact and no equipment. Perfect for college students living in apartments. 

Vicky Justiz – Lazy Girl Full Body Workout

This is the workout I do when I really don’t want to workout. Simply roll out of bed and commit seven minutes of your day to this quick and easy workout. It’s low energy and low commitment. There’s no excuse not to do it! You got it!

Pamela Reif – 20 Min Full Body Workout

Pamela is a favorite for me and my friends. She works you to your full potential and you feel fricken amazing after. This video includes warm-up exercises and a cool down section. The workout sequences repeat so it gives you a chance to get used to the different movement so you can perfect your form.

Overall, workout videos are the perfect way to get yourself moving even if you have no motivation. As much as I miss the gym, I can’t complain about being able to dance to my favorite TikTok songs in the comfort of my own tiny, college apartment living room. Grab your girls and give these four videos your best try. You will be hooked, I promise.

Sanjana is a student attending University of Wisconsin - Madison. She is originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota.