Woman Crush Wednesday: Sjana Earp

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

I first started following 21-year-old Sjana on Instagram my senior year of high school when I first starting getting into yoga–and if she did anything other than make me jealous of her rockin’ bod and beauty, she made me inspired, something she strives to do all the time, for women everywhere.

Sjana Earp (pronounced See-ah-nah) is an adorable Aussie native and photojournalist who got noticed via Instagram by modeling and clothing companies who were looking for someone to promote their products, and her fame and success has only shot up from there. Now she is a resource and role model for women, sharing her tips on how she eats healthily and lives healthily, and what to do to become (and stay!) your happiest self.

Sjana isn’t just famous on the ‘gram because of her intense beauty and passion for yoga–she also started a blog that she named “SMYLE: Secrets to Make Your Life Exceptional“, which focuses on topics ranging from ‘style’ and ‘mind’, all the way to ‘travel’ and ‘girl talk’.

The reason it’s so important for her to help other girls reach their best selves is because when she was younger, she suffered from depression and suicidal thoughts, a story she shares in full in one of her YouTube videos. Though she’s still college-aged, she knows that growing up is hard on everyone, no matter who you are or where you live–so she blogs and volgs to all of her viewers to help make the growing up process easier. 

The girl is an all around role model and happy spirit which she hopes to share with the world. “I want to be so insanely happy, that anyone who comes within 20ft of me can’t help but feel happy too !!” Sjana writes on her blog. She travels around the world spreading her joy and positive vibes while doing photoshoots and other fun jobs for the different brands she works for.

Check out more about Sjana by visiting her website and YouTube channel, and be sure to follow her on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat @sjana.earp to stay updated with her exciting, jetsetting life! 

Emily Murphy has been with Her Campus Media since 2018, and is currently the Branded Content Associate. She was the Campus Correspondent and Editor/President at her chapter at Winthrop University for four years, but has had a passion for all things writing since she was young. When she's not scribbling ideas down for her next branded article, she's watching reruns of Seinfeld while scrolling Pinterest for apartment inspo. Follow her on Instagram at @emilysmurfy