Wellness > Health

Five 5-Minute Workout Videos That Will Leave You Sore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

A common excuse people have for not working out is: “I don’t have time.” Well, that becomes a pretty lame excuse when there are tons of 5 minute workout videos on Youtube to follow along with. These are great for study breaks — they require no equipment and just some open space.

5 Minute Toned Arms

Blogilates is an amazing Youtube workout channel. She makes a variety of videos targeting different parts of the body, and they will definitely leave you sore.

5 Minute Butt Lifting Workout

This workout is killer. I hate doing squats, and this video offers great alternatives. These sets of workouts target every glute muscle, and all you need is a mat. Try this workout to obtain the perfect spring break butt.

5 Minute Abs Workout

Fitness Blender is one of my favorite exercise channels. They have workouts ranging in different areas of difficulty and many express ones too. The nonstop transition between each exercise also makes this workout more intense and effective.

5 Minute Long Lean Legs

We are going back to Blogilates for this 5 minute legs workout. Her exercises tone the inner thighs, outer thighs, calves, and quads. I can definitely feel the burn while following this video. The moves are killer.

5 Minute Easy Cardio Workout

This is the perfect warmup to do before intense cardio. It stretches out your legs and gets your blood flowing before jumping right into constant motion. I enjoy doing this before I go for runs.

Shirley is a fourth year at the University of Virginia. She loves coffee, books, and plants. She also hopes that you'll enjoy her articles!