5 Reasons We are Excited for HC Utah’s Birthday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

It’s that time of year and it’s our favorite time, Her Campus Utah is turning 3!

In case you hadn’t already heard we are celebrating with a party, there will be prizes, fro-yo, fun photos, and games. If that wasn’t enough to get you as excited as we are here are 5 more reasons.

1. It gave us a reason to craft…a lot. Be on the lookout for some DIYs you can try at home!

2. We love any excuse to go to Ugurt…in case you didn’t already know.

3. Her Campus Utah now has 50 writers and there is no better way to show off how amazing these writers are than with a few of our favorite articles.

Become the Mermaid You’re Meant to Be In 2016

Stop Apologizing for Being “Girly”

21 Thoughts A Picky-Eater Has When Eating Out

A Letter To Those Who Love Me Through My Anxiety

4. We get to meet all of you!

5. It’s our first year as a PINK level chapter and we couldn’t be prouder of our team!

Make sure to stop by tonight from 5-10 at Ugurt and wish us a happy birthday! 

I am a current journalism student at the University of Utah. I have spent my years in college studying, traveling, and writing. I am a campus writer for the University of Utah and have my own blog Beautiful Detour. If I am not on campus I am hopefully off in another country meeting new people...or lying in my bed under a million blankets watching that day's netflix binge.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor