By Y Huynh
Who doesn’t love sweets? Probably no one ever…. This week I wanted to share with y’all my two favorite things in the whole world sweets and more sweets. I don’t know about you guys but that time of the month rolls around, my sweet tooth runs loose and I devour anything sweet inside. Although that monetary satisfaction feels so good for the first 10 minutes, the stomach ache I experience after isn’t so fun. That being said a few months ago my favorite health and wellness blogger, Sami Clarke, posted this amazing alternative to your regular blondies, I had to try!! These blondies are gooey and delicious; perfect with some fresh fruits as well. This recipe is gluten and guilt free!! Try it out and let me know how y’all like it!
What You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 3/4 Cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 Cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 T almond milk
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Dash of salt
- Dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine your Bob’s almond flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine melted coconut oil, whisked eggs, vanilla, and almond milk.
- Pour bowl of wet ingredients into the larger bowl of dry ingredients and incorporate!
- Sprinkle in some chocolate chips for extra fudge
- Line a brownie pan with parchment paper, and pour batter evenly into the pan.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes, max! Stick a knife in, and when it comes out clean it is good to go!