2EA98D67 BD35 49B4 80B4 5FDD977A5324jpeg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
2EA98D67 BD35 49B4 80B4 5FDD977A5324jpeg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media

Her Campus’ Break-Sesh Will Be The Ultimate Study Break & Self-Care Experience

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Save the date Bruins! Her Campus and Apple Pay will be bringing the ultimate study break, Break-Sesh, to Wilson Plaza on March 12th and 13th. Happening in the heat of week ten, the event will be the perfect way to take a break from all our pre-finals stress. Remember, self-care is the best care, and Break-Sesh will be promoting only good vibes and all-around relaxation. With the end of winter quarter just around the corner, we all deserve to take some time for ourselves. Come unwind with the rest of the girl gang! 

With this two-day experience, Bruins will have the opportunity to enjoy interactive games and self-care stations like massages! For you foodies, there will definitely be tasty food available, and also a ton of adorable photos spots to capture a great Instagram moment. You can expect to see products and apps like GrubHub, ClassPass and Apple Music, incorporated into this hugely immersive experience. Whether you have an early day of classes or are just on a quick break, come engage with Apple offerings and other partners through amazing activations. The event will take place from 10-2 each day, so make sure to stop by! Check out our photos from previous years.

Click here for a glimpse at Her Campus’ tour last year. We can’t wait to see you there!!

Renée is an alumna at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and served as the HCUCLA Editor in Chief and one of the Campus Correspondents for the 2019-2020 school year. She is passionate about storytelling and pushing for more Asian American representation in fashion and entertainment. 
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.