College Girl's Guide to Having The Best Vegas Girls Trip

Doesn't matter if you're over or under 21, here's your guide to having an amazing time in Las Vegas with your girls.

Hotel

Most hotels need at least one person in your group to be over 21 to book the room, so as long as you have one legal adult in your group you are doing great. I stayed at the Planet Hollywood and loved it. They recently remodeled and the hotel looks brand new. It is also one of the hotels that are part of the Miracle Mile shops, so you won't need to leave your hotel in order to see the other hotels or go shopping.

You will probably be out all day- and all night- so no need to worry too much about finding the best hotel since you'll really just be there to sleep and get dressed.

Nightclubs

If you're over 21, you should do some research on which clubs you want to go to and which DJs will be there the nights you're going. Most clubs will have promoters all over The Strip handing out free admission wristbands and telling you about their deals. 

Check out our College Girl's Guide to the 10 Best Nightclubs in Vegas for help with planning.

If you're not 21 yet, no worries. There are SO many other fun things to do in Vegas- no need to go to a sweaty club. 

Shows

Las Vegas is home to some of the BEST shows with the most talented performers. I highly recommend attending a Cirque Du Soleil show while you are in Las Vegas. I recently saw the Mystere show and it really is incredible what people can do with their bodies. The show was kid friendly, but had some adult jokes thrown in there.

Most tickets are a little pricey, but make sure to look online and see if your hotel offers any deals. The venues are also very small and every seat has an amazing view of the show, so if you're on a budget then I would suggest getting cheaper seats in the back.

There are also so many amazing magic shows in Las Vegas each night. I attended the Xavier Mortimer Magic Show at the Planet Hollywood hotel and loved it. He has a show each night where he takes the audience through his magical dream. It was funny, lighthearted, surprising, and engaging. Mortimer has a great personality and really engages with the audience.

Concerts

There is a big concert in Las Vegas almost every day of the week. I would highly suggest checking Ticketmaster/Stubhub for all performances in Las Vegas during the dates of your trip. You never know, maybe your favorite singer is in town.

Many stars also have residencies at the hotels, which means that they have a concert almost every night of the week. Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey, Pitbull and so many more have had recent Vegas residencies. 

Spa

Almost every hotel is famous for some sort of unique spa service. I highly recommend planning a spa day to relax and recover from all the partying. I personally love yoga, so I was very excited to hear that The Mirage has Dolphin Yoga, which includes spa access. My friends and I made a day out of it by doing the class, which only costed around $50 and then relaxing at the spa together.

Read more about my Dolphin Yoga experiences here.

Restaurants

There are SO many amazing restaurants in Las Vegas. It was honestly so difficult to decide where to eat and when, especially when you're extremely hungry and there are so many options. Here are a few of my favorites:

Beer Park 

The beautiful rooftop restaurant/bar is open for all ages and become 21 and over after 10PM. With a full menu, a plethora of beer options and amazing view of the Bellagio water show, it is the perfect spot for lunch or a late night meal. They also have foosball, billiards, Cards of Humanity, What do you Meme, Jenga and so many other games available to play while they stream sports games on all the TVs. 

Giada at The Cromwell

With a unique menu created by Chef Giada De Laurentiis from the Food Network and a beautiful restaurant and view, Giada's is the perfect brunch spot.

Cafe Hollywood at Planet Hollywood

The modern trendy take on the classic 1950's Hollywood diner is super convenient and quick and has so many delicious options. Make sure to try a milkshake!

Sugar Factory

The Sugar Factory is known for housing the BEST sweets and treats, so no Vegas trip is complete without visiting one of the two Sugar Factory locations near The Strip. 

We hope our guide helps make your Vegas planning a bit easier! Don't forget to take lots of pictures and have fun.

Photos Courtesy of Sara Zaghi