Life > Experiences

5 Ways to Celebrate Galentines’ Day Everyday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

People always say the best couples celebrate Valentines’ Day all year round, but what about Galentines’ Day? Doesn’t matter if you’re in a relationship or single, you should always find time to show your BFFs just how much you love them everyday- not just the night before Valentines’ Day. Your girl gang should always uplift one another and make time for each other. 

Here are 5 ways to spoil your besties all year round- even if you can’t afford to buy 7 matching diamond rings like Ariana Grande.

1. Make time for wine

Galentines’ Day shouldn’t be the only time for a Girls Night In. Whether you invite your girls over to watch The Bachelor or to just hang out, it’s important to plan wine nights with your ladies to let loose and enjoy each others’ company. 

2. Send them postive affirmations every day

Show your BFFs that you are thinking of them and make them feel special by sending them a text. 

3. Get matching BFF Shirts

Surprise your bestie with a matching “Best Friends” shirt you can rock all year long. We are loving Emily & Merrit‘s  super cute Best Friends line- such a throwback to the Best Friends matching necklaces from our elementary school days.

4. Go on lunch dates

You don’t need a SO to go on a cute date! Grab your girl gang and make reservations for all of your bucket-list restaurants.

5. Plan a girls’ trip

Nothing’s better than going on a trip with your girls! Let loose and have a good time. Check out our travel guides for girls’ trips to Las Vegas, New York, and Napa Valley

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com