5 Ways to Celebrate Galentines' Day Everyday

People always say the best couples celebrate Valentines' Day all year round, but what about Galentines' Day? Doesn't matter if you're in a relationship or single, you should always find time to show your BFFs just how much you love them everyday- not just the night before Valentines' Day. Your girl gang should always uplift one another and make time for each other. 

Here are 5 ways to spoil your besties all year round- even if you can't afford to buy 7 matching diamond rings like Ariana Grande.

1. Make time for wine

Galentines' Day shouldn't be the only time for a Girls Night In. Whether you invite your girls over to watch The Bachelor or to just hang out, it's important to plan wine nights with your ladies to let loose and enjoy each others' company. 

2. Send them postive affirmations every day

Show your BFFs that you are thinking of them and make them feel special by sending them a text. 

3. Get matching BFF Shirts

Surprise your bestie with a matching "Best Friends" shirt you can rock all year long. We are loving Emily & Merrit's  super cute Best Friends line- such a throwback to the Best Friends matching necklaces from our elementary school days.

4. Go on lunch dates

You don't need a SO to go on a cute date! Grab your girl gang and make reservations for all of your bucket-list restaurants.

5. Plan a girls' trip

Nothing's better than going on a trip with your girls! Let loose and have a good time. Check out our travel guides for girls' trips to Las Vegas, New York, and Napa Valley