This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

As someone who lives and breathes in loungewear, I’ve tried everything — from the pricey brands to the cheaper sides that claim to feel just the same. These are the items I have personally found to be as close as you will get to the originals. 

Lululemon Align™ Tank ($58) vs. XUNYU Women Crop Tank Tops ($22) 

This tank from Amazon looks and feels exactly like the Lululemon Align tank that every girl is so obsessed with. It’s less than half the price but does the same exact job as the more expensive brand for your workout or lounging needs. 

Lululemon Align™ Pant ($98) vs. Sunzel Workout Leggings ($26) 

I swear I live by these Amazon dupes. Besides the logo, you would never know that these weren’t Lululemons. They are just as buttery soft as the Aligns, and the color selection they offer is almost identical. My mom’s friend saw me wearing the Amazon dupe one day, and said that they were her favorite Lulu leggings — even she thought these were the real deal!

Gymshark Vital Seamless Leggings ($50) vs. Eunchaes Seamless Leggings ($19) 

For the price, these are so good to try if you don’t feel like splurging on a pair of Gymshark leggings. These dupes are completely squat proof, and I haven’t noticed any sweat marks showing through. The tummy control they give is also amazing. 

NVGTN Curve Seamless Leggings ($48) vs. MANIFIQUE Seamless Leggings ($26) 

As we all know, NVGTN leggings have been blowing up on TikTok because of their contour lines that accentuate all the right places. They have the widest selection of colors, but almost $50 plus shipping for one pair of leggings is a little too much for my taste. These leggings from Amazon have the same variety of colors for half the price!

Lululemon Align™ Short ($58) vs Lavento High Waisted Shorts ($18) 

I saved the best for last on these ones. The Lavento shorts are the greatest find of all time — they are super soft and comfortable, and I wear them nearly every single time I work out. Not to mention that around $60 for a pair of shorts is absolute insanity, and these cheaper alternatives provide an even wider collection of colors to choose from. Add these to your wardrobe ASAP. 

If you’re a recent gym-goer or even just a typical gym junkie, these dupes will help spice up your wardrobe so you can look your best while feeling your best. I love an occasional Lululemon spree, but these cheaper versions will put your shopping addiction at ease — for now. Your bank account will thank you, trust me. 

woman working out
Photo by Clayton Scelzi from Unsplash

Farrah Muwalla is a junior at the University of Central Florida, and is majoring in Biomedical Sciences. She is from Viera, Florida and plans to go to dental school. When she isn't studying, Farrah spends her free time working out, watching TikToks, or listening to Harry Styles.