harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
harits mustya pratama g4iBHZM sKY unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Mind, Body, and Soul: the HC Survival Kits Have You Covered

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UAB chapter.

Her Campus has got you covered for all of your beauty and health needs… We even have L’eggs pantyhose for you to channel your inner Blair Waldorf during these fall days! Of course, they can also be used to complete your “professional, yet cute” outfits that are required of us for class presentations, internships, interviews, etc. Check out the categories below to get an overview of what all we received! All of these products are worth investing in, so enter our contests and stock up on these goodies when you can.

Mind

Sometimes we need assistance with growing pains. Growing pains meaning being an “adult” and all the responsibilities (and even the roadblocks) that come with it. These fun books can help with various situations with roommates, and just becoming an adult in general. If you ever wonder what “being an adult” actually consists of and if you meet the requirements, read these books and see that (though scary) adulthood is not all that bad.  

Body

Some women love investing in their beauty routines, while others just accept that it is a necessary step in the morning. Freeman facial masks are perfect for those on the go,  just as they are for those who are not. Lather your face with one of these masks and sit back and relax… or hurriedly complete that assignment that is due within the hour. 

We all know what it is like to run late and not be as prepared as we hoped (and mentally plaanned) for… Visit our upcoming tabling event to score some Rimmel products that can be thrown in your bag for when you need a touchup most! Let’s not forget the equally portable and coveted “I ♥ Juicy Couture” fragrance samples that our followers also have a chance of winning. Let’s be honest… it won’t hurt to make use of these samples after walking across campus when going to and from class, and in this Alabama “fall” that we’re experiencing. 

An HC Survival Kit with no fem health products? Ugh, as if! Check out Diva Cup and Monistat products if you are looking to up your feminine healthcare products. Both companies offer quality, highly rated, and effective products that will essentially help you help yourself. 

Soul

Sure, you are a strong individual and well aware of all the dangers that the world presents, but you don’t want those to hinder your indepence. Channel the inner adventurer that you are by using Wearsafe. These gadgets can be useful after those late night study sessions in Sterne, or even when you’re hiking the Birmingham terrain. Wearsafe allows you to alert your loved ones when you find yourself in an unfavorable position… your network can even communicate privately with one another, audio stream your interactions, and determine your location! Ultimately, Wearsafe is an investment worth making.

On those hiking trips with your Wearsafe or nights in with your masks on, CamelBak’s Divide Forge Mug can help you enjoy your time and keep you hydrated. Water, coffee, tea… no matter your preference, the Forge mug can help you “ditch the disposable” and maintain your drink’s temperature. 

Stay tuned for our future survival kits and their associated contests!

HCXO, Kristal

My name is Kristal and I am currently a senior at UAB. As a business major and hopeful journalist, I hope to use my gifts and knowledge to reach across the world. I have interests in all things related to society-- hisory, social justice issues, man-made societal "norms." In my spare time, I enjoy working out, watching documentaries, viewing fashion blogs and magazines, and dreaming of the possibilities of my future. Would I forget to mention the importance of "Clueless" references in my life? Ugh, as if!