Fitness Fun: What’s to Love About Blogilates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

If you’re like me, getting motivated to work out is not so easy. So how do you make working out and staying fit fun? Watch some Blogilates videos. Blogilates, or Cassey Ho, is a certified fitness instructor and the creater of POP Pilates who has become a webstar. She teaches POP pilates classes and posts YouTube fitness videos as well–and it’s blown up! She now has almost 3 million followers. Here are some things to love about Blogilates!

1. She posts workout videos on YouTube that are free and easy to access that can be done anywhere.

2. She keeps you having fun while being active. She does workouts like “song challenges.”

3. Blogilates posts calendars for what workouts to do when, which is helpful for people who don’t like to think much.

4. She’s motivational & loves to share quotes & inspire you to keep going.

5. Her music/playlists are awesome!

6. She has cute merchandise & products as well.

7. She helps with clean eating, too! Here are a few recipes that she loves.

8. Lastly, she has a strong, dedicated fanbase called the “POPsters.”

Now check out some of her videos & get to work!

Sources: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]

Kelly Capri

U Mass Amherst

I'm now a senior at UMass Amherst & started Her Campus my freshman year. I had just transferred from Clemson University in South Carolina and it allowed me to find friends immediately. HC also helped open myself up to a passion of mine - journalism and writing. Additionally, Her Campus helped me meet people who inspired me to get more involved on campus - which is why I joined Greek life as well as got a job for student activities and involvement. As sappy as it is, HC has changed my college experience in so many ways. Besides HC, I am a double major in journalism and biology, and work as a tour guide and for Student Activities & Involvement. I am the VP of Alumnae Relations of Sigma Kappa Beta Eta, involvement in a number of other organizations, and I love mozzarella sticks and Nutella (but not together!)
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst