stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

13 Must-Have House Songs For Your Best Run Yet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

As winter’s coming and more and more people venture to their gym for their daily dose of exercise, often times the treadmills can get boring and feel tedious. There’s nothing worse than an uneventful workout that leaves you feeling like you could have tried harder, and any gym go-er knows that an integral part of a great work out is having the right music. This 13-song playlist of house songs provides you with a range of melodically consistent songs for a steady run, to adrenaline-rushing mash-ups for a guaranteed feel-great workout. Several of these songs work perfectly for certain speeds, and others are also great for setting focus before a long run or elliptical circuit. So what are you waiting for? Hit the gym, put in your headphones, and start your best work out yet!

1. City Of EPIC Dreams (Chuckie Mash Up) – Alesso & Dirty South vs DaDa Life

2. This Is What It Feels Like (feat. Trevor Guthrie) – Armin van Buuren (W&W Remix)

3. X You (Radio Edit) – Avicii

4. Like Home (Original Mix) – Nicky Romero & Nervo

5. Take Me Home feat. Bebe Rexha (Radio Edit) – Cash Cash

6. Jupiter Unison (3LAU Bootleg) – Dallask and Porter Robinson

7. Follow You (feat. Wynter Gordon) (Original Mix) – Deniz Koyu

8. Polyphonic (Usher  x  Calvin Harris  x  Kid Cudi  x  Audien) – DJ Topsider

9. In The Air (Hardwell Remix) – Hardwell

10. Reason (Original Mix) – Hook N Sling, NERVO

11. Atmosphere (Panic City Remix) – Kaskade

12. Stay The Night ft. Hayley Williams – Zedd 

And last but not least, a great song in general with an upbeat chorus, Timeflies delivers yet again on one of their newest tracks with “I Believe.” They’re not too bad to look at either:

13. I Believe – Timeflies

Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst