Tennis Shoes And Water Bottle
Tennis Shoes And Water Bottle
Her Campus Media
Wellness > Health

Favourite At-Home Workouts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Alberta chapter.

Over the summer I was working out out a ton and tried a wide variety of different home workouts. I personally love working out at home as I can have my own space and dance along to my favourite work out jams without being seen by tons of people. Listed below are some of my favourite workouts that I highly recommend giving a try if you are ever in need of a new way to move your body! 

Chloe Ting Workouts 

Chloe Ting’s workouts have become super popular ever since quarantine started in March. They are amazing, free programs that target all different parts of your body and all of them vary in length. Just search up Chloe Ting on Google, head to her website, and pick out which program you want to try and go for it!

​MadFit Dance Workouts 

These are by far one of my favourite workouts to do when I want to get some exercise in that doesn’t actually feel like exercise. In no way am I professional dancer but I love following along to her videos to help get my heart rate up. They are relatively short so I like to do them right before I get ready for bed. I find it really helps me relax and get my mind off of the day.

HIIT App by Down Dog 

I found this app in April and I fell in love with it. It is extremely customizable and allows you to choose exactly what you want to work on and what your skill level is. You do have to pay to use this app but I do highly recommend it if you are wanting to find a great HIIT workout.

Rieley Tomkinson

U Alberta '22

Rieley is a third year Elementary Education student at the University of Alberta. When she's not busy studying you can find her binging a new Netflix show, singing along to musicals, playing with her dog or curled up with a new book.