A Reilly Class a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

With winter vacation approaching, that may mean that a quick bathing suit season is upon us. So maybe it is time to come out of our winter hibernation and pause Netflix and put down the chocolate and get out and get healthy! 

There are so many benefits to exercising. It is not about looking good but feeling good!

But sometimes just running on the treadmill can get boring, so here are fun Reilly fitness classes for every day of the week. 

Monday: ABT (Abs, Buns, Thighs)

Targets the abs, buns, & thighs to strengthen and improve core stability. When we talk about core we mean everything from below the chest to above the knees. So come blast those abs, butt, thighs, and lower back. 

Tuesday: Turbo Kick

This class combines boxing, karate, and sports drill with hip hop, funk, and popular music. It allows you to actually have fun while while sculpting those abs to perfection, and burn calories. 

Wednesday: Power Circuit 

Power Circuit teaches us how to use all of the objects that we don’t know what to do with – resistance bands, medicine balls, kettle bells, etc – in fast paced exercises guaranteed to build body strength and get your heart rate up.  

Thursday: Abs

A challenging 25 minute abdominal and lower back workout that will work every angle of your core. This class goes above and beyond sit-ups and crunches to define and sculpt the abdominals. 

Friday: Zumba

A fusion of Latin and International music dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness system! The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. 

But don’t forget, there is always the bend and snap

Her Campus Tulane