This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Let’s face it, working out can be a drag sometimes. There are always 101 reasons why we choose not to exercise. For example, our schedules are crammed, we’re too tired, the gym isn’t appealing, or exercising just isn’t interesting. The downside is that lack of exercising can lead to health issues, and you may not be able to fit into your favorite pair of jeans anymore. The other reasons why exercise is important is because it can improve your mood and sleep. Pinterest is a convenient app that has a variety of exercise plans that can be done in the comfort of your home, and will lead to a better quality of life.

Sweat it out in 30 Minutes

If you are a lady that is busy with school, work, or motherhood, a 30 minute workout plan is ideal for you. To find the best work out plans on Pinterest you must type in 30 minute workout plans in the search engine. If you are uncertain about which workout plan to choose from, you may want to look at the amount of times that the workout plan has been repined. The Cardio Plan by Slimming Solutions has been repinned 1,083 times and will burn 500 calories. The workout plan is a combination of squats, lunges, jumping jacks, sit-ups, and leg raises. According to the reviews, “The workout plan burns calories fast.” This work plan can be found here at 30 minute cardio workout plan.

Morning Fitness

For those who are early morning birds the 6 Minute Morning Workout before Breakfast is a great fitness exercise. The challenge has been repinned 4,189 times and consists of squats, push-ups, and the bicycle crunch. The exercises can be done in 6-10 short minutes. Not only is this a great way to start your day, but it also helps to exercise in the morning to get it out of the way. According to the reviews, “It can crush calories.” To find this challenge go to 6 minute morning workout before shower.

Working for 30 days

Another great challenge is to work out for 30 days! 30 day challenges will take a lot of time, energy, and dedication. The 30 Day Beach Body Challenge was repinned 4,230 times and has a set of exercises that build up the number of reps over time. For example, the first challenge is 50 crunches repeated two times and a 60 second plank. Despite the name of the challenge it can be done anytime of the year. According to the reviews, “These are a must have.” 30 day challenges can be intense, but adding in a buddy to complete the challenge with can make the experience memorable. The challenge can be found here at 30 Day Beach Body Challenge.

I am a student at Temple University and I aspire to be a Journalist. My passion in life is writing because I have the ability to express myself creatively through words. I enjoy writing poetry and I especially enjoy being a staff writer for the Fashion and Beauty section for Her Campus Temple! My missions in life are to be an inspiration to young girls, help others, and encourage young women and girls to feel beautiful!
Kaitlin is an alumna of Temple University where she graduated with a B.A. in Journalism and a minor in Political Science. At Temple, she served as Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Temple and was a founding member and former Public Relations Vice President for the Iota Chi chapter of Alpha Xi Delta.  She currently serves Her Campus Media as a Region Leader and Chapter Advisor and was formally a Feature Writer for Fashion, Beauty and Health.