THESE SANRIO SNACKS WILL ENSURE THE CUTEST FALL PICNIC

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Fall is in the air! The leaves are changing, Halloween is on the brain, and we can finally walk ten feet without sweating. If you’re anything like me, autumn is a game changer for social events. I hate doing anything social outside knowing I might sweat the entire time, so this long awaited change of weather is a godsend. The change of weather and a passing daydream of a fall picnic under a canopy of fiery leaves inspired me to create this.

Fujiya Sanrio Characters Halloween Chocolate

For the chocolate lovers out there, these special Halloween design assorted chocolate lollipops featuring Sanrio characters will rock your socks. The back of the package also contains a cute “Spot the Difference” game to entertain while snacking. My favorite character to eat was My Melody because of her subtle strawberry flavor.

Godiva x Cinnamoroll Halloween Chocolate Cube Box

By combining the irresistible charm of Cinnamoroll with Godiva Japan’s decadent premium chocolate a truly delicious and lovely treat is created. It includes two delicately wrapped chocolate cubes, and to give it an extra punch this package includes a new autumn flavor, Dark Apple Ganache, perfect for a Halloween gift. 

Hello Kitty Halloween Chocolate Marshmallow

This limited edition Halloween package design features Hello Kitty in her black cat costume having a little tea party with a ghost. Inside are heavenly soft chocolate filled marshmallows from Eiwa. I went through my first bag in a matter of minutes, the taste and texture were immaculate.

A-Sha My Melody Vegan Friendly Scallion Instant Noodles

My Melody blesses us with a healthy and cute alternative to fried instant noodles including her signature Friendly Scallion sauce. This five-pack of Mandarin-style air dried, plant-based protein, free of artificial flavors, MSG, and preservatives, revolutionizes the instant noodle experience.

Qdol Kuromi Teas Sampler

Featuring the impishly endearing Kuromi from the Sanrio universe, these delightfully charming tea samplers are a must have for any tea aficionado. The flavors include sweetened peach oolong tea (pink bottle), sweetened jasmine and grapefruit tea (green bottle), and unsweetened oolong tea (purple bottle). My go-to bottle will always be a chilled sweetened jasmine and grapefruit tea because of its refreshing floral, fruity taste.

Sanrio Characters Caramel Corn – Strawberry & Milk

Sick of candy corn? Well, Sanrio has your back with these strawberry caramel flavored puffed corn snacks, each one is infused with condensed milk and strawberry for a tangy, sweet taste. The treats come in a petite Sanrio-themed baggie and will have one, of 15 variations, Sanrio themed sticker sheet attached.

Pompompurin Sakeru Split Gummy Candy

Pompompurin takes the spotlight in this splittable peach-flavored gummy candy embellished with prints of the beret-wearing yellow puppy eating a peach. The package includes seven individually wrapped pieces with all candies formed into ribbed sheets so as to make splitting into smaller pieces easier. My obsession for this candy stems from my love for Pompompurin and because being able to tear it into small pieces really helps avoid overeating.

Hokka Sanrio Character Cookies

Last but not least, these delicious lightly sweetened vanilla cookies sport prints of all the different Sanrio characters. Shaped like little peanuts/hourglasses, these adorable pint-sized cookies will satisfy your binge craving without the use of heavy sugar. I repeatedly find myself making a beeline to these cookies whenever the all-consuming desire to binge summons my appetite and always end up with a happy full belly.

Whether you want to have the cutest picnic or brighten up your pantry, these snacks will elevate any situation!

Bianca Aileen Azuler Honorato is a chapter member at the Her Campus at TAMU chapter. Beyond Her Campus, Azuler is currently a sophomore at Texas A&M University, majoring in English with minors in Art and Science Fiction and Fantasy Studies. In their free time, Azuler enjoys reading paranormal fantasy, decorating cakes, drawing, and watching cake boss with their cats. They're a Shrek aficionado and committed to collecting Sanrio paraphernalia.