Five Motivational Quotes for When You’re Feeling Stressed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

It’s more than halfway through the semester, and you might feel like the whole world is working against you with the never-ending piles of essays to write and exams to study for. Here are five of my favorite quotes to remind you that there is light at the end of the tunnel!

1. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

2.  “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou

3. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt

4. “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” – Jack Canfield

5. “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller

Hope some of these quotes were able to bring a smile to your face! Sending good vibes and a whole bucket load of positive energy your way. And always remember to make time for doing what you love!

Bio major at SBU Aspiring world traveler (Prague is a personal favorite) Pro ice cream eater (a pint of vanilla and you’ve won me over!)
Cece Cruz

Stony Brook '21

President/Editor-in-Chief here at the Her Campus Stony Brook Chapter! I joined Her Campus in Spring 2018 as a Junior Writer and I am currently majoring in Journalism with a minor in Political Science. My personality is somewhere between Rachel Green and Phoebe Buffay. I call that balance. In my free time you can find me doing... I'm a college student, if I appear to have any free time I'm probably procrastinating.