This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

We’re stuck in that awkward limbo of fall semester when everyone is back from fall break, but a lot of people are still taking midterms. When you’re spending hours and hours studying, stressing and losing sleep, it’s tough to stay organized and healthy while feeling and looking like your best self. So we’ve put together a list of our favorite products that are absolute necessities to get you through midterms.

1. Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner

Organization is key to making it through midterms (and life) successfully. This planner is great because it doesn’t have those annoying coils that get caught in your bag and are awkward to write around. It’s tiny, but mighty and oh so beautiful.

2. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Clay Mask

This mask is perfect for when all the stress and sleepless nights start to clog up your pores, and you get those awful stress-induced breakouts. The cucumber soothes your skin with the Pink Himalayan Salt exfoliates and detoxifies. Plus, it’s great for all skin types.

3. Bed Head Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo

Dry shampoo is an absolute must, even when it’s not midterm season. The Bed Head Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo is especially good for midterms because it gives your hair a really great texture without leaving any stains or residue on your clothes or pillow, so no one has to know how long it’s been since you actually washed your hair.

4. Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint Body Lotion

Aroma therapy is a great way to help cope with stress. We love this lotion because you can apply it whenever. Just take a few deep breaths and let yourself relax. It’s so important to take a couple of minutes to de-stress and center yourself during midterms or any overwhelming moment. Not only does Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint Body Lotion help you do that, but it also smells pretty amazing.

5. Spindrift Sparking Water

It’s tough to stay hydrated when you’re stressed and super busy. Luckily, Sprindrift Sparkling Water comes in a ton of yummy flavors (lemon, cucumber, grapefruit, orange mango, raspberry lime, strawberry and blackberry), so staying hydrated is delicious. Also, all of these drinks are literally just fruit and sparkling water. That’s it. No added sugar or sweeteners. And they are great for post-midterm cocktails.

6. HI-CHEW Candy

HI-CHEW is this amazing Japanese candy that is cholesterol free, gluten free, has no trans fat or artificial colors and is made with real fruit juices. It’s really chewy and comes in a lot of yummy flavors that you can get basically anywhere you would get candy. It’s basically a super candy that you can munch on with no regrets while you’re studying at T Coop.

7. LÄRABAR Original Fruit and Nuts Bars

If you’re looking for another completely guilt-free, convenient snack that will give you the energy to help you power through your study sessions, you have to try LÄRABAR Original Fruit and Nuts Bars. They are dairy-free, gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO, soy free and vegan. They are basically your dream healthy snacks that come in a ton of delicious flavors. Our favorite is the Apple Pie bar. You can find them at Whole Foods Markets, Trader Joe’s and a ton of other places.

What are your favorite products to help get you through midterms? Let us know in the comments below. 

Katie Milewski

South Carolina

Katie is a senior public relations student at the University of South Carolina. She loves traveling, corgis and chocolate chip cookies probably more than the average person. 
SC Contributor

South Carolina