This year’s flu has questionably been the worst of all time. Please do yourself a favor and wash your hands and keep away from anyone who is infected. I recently endured the horribleness that the flu has to offer and I thought I’d share with you a flu survival guide.
- Go to the doctor and get tested. (This way you get a doctor’s note and can get excused from class).
- Bed. Just go to bed and don’t leave.
- Keep your computer nearby because you will get bored and need Netflix.
- Chicken noodle soup. It fixes literally everything.
- THERAFLU. This stuff is magic… it literally revived me, you need it.
- Make sure you keep drinking water or tea. It actually helps.
Don’t let yourself get the flu, it’s awful. But if you do, I hope my tips can help you feel better during this terrible time.