This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at San Francisco chapter.

Getting back into the routine of going back to the gym or working out, can be tough. But certain tips and motivators can get you back on track in no time.

1. Call up your friends

Going back to the gym after not having been in awhile can be intimidating. Having a best friend there with you can be a huge motivator. Definitely help you feel more comfortable, and having someone going through it with you!

Courtesy of Odyssey Online

2. Make a killer playlist

Sometimes the key to keeping you moving can be your music. Enjoy making a playlist of music you know will motivate you to keep going and going and going.  

Courtesy of Giphy.com

3.  Grab some cute attire

Buy a couple staple workout pieces that will excite you into running back to the gym. It will be outfits that you will just have to show off at the gym or out running.

Courtesy of tenor.co

4. Sign-up for a fun class

There is such a variety of fun classes out there for you to try! If you want to try cycling, or take a fun dance class. There is also plenty of themed classes that can get you in a fun spirit to work out.

Courtesy of Huffington Post

5. Create time for working out

Find days and times in your schedule when you know you can get to the gym. Try as hard as you can to stick to it, and it will become easier as time passes. Start off small!

Courtesy of popsugar.com