RSVP for a Dorm Room Fitness Workout at Reebok FitHub!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

What: Skip the tundra and learn a fun, dorm room workout at Reebok Fithub!

Where: Reebok FitHub Garden State, One Garden State Plaza, Paramus, NJ

When: Saturday February 1st at 3 PM

Reebok and HerCampus – Fit-Smart Female

Tired of walking through the arctic tundra to get to the gym on campus? Don’t fret! We’ve teamed up with Reebok to teach you how to workout in the comfort of your nice and warm dorm room. Learn how to tone on a time-crunch in the comfort of your dorm using your own body weight, books, beds, and (water) bottles. Workout solo or partner with a roommate for extra motivation. Fitness expert Ethel Baumberg teaches quick, easy workouts that can stand on their own or be combined to maximize calorie torch.

As a Personal Trainer, Studio Owner (bfitnj.com), and Graduate Student, Ethel knows the importance of working on your health while making the most of your time. Learn the most convenient way to workout, time management tips, and how a short sweat session will help your study habits.

Participants will leave with gift bags, one incredible takeaway workout, and chances to earn entries into a Students Only Raffle for a chance to win free Reebok gear! There will even be 15% off shopping!

Sound fun? RSVP here: https://hercampus.wufoo.com/forms/reebok-fithub-workout-rsvp-paramus/

Want a better shot at winning the raffle? Here’s how to get extra entries:

1) Fill out a Yelp Review online

2) Bring a food log for our local Fitness Ambassador to review.

3) Photo showing us your workout on Instagram (@ReebokFitHubGardenState)

4) Bring a Friend

5) Attend additional in-store workouts between February 3rd and March 15th

Raffle Prize: Free Outfit or Free shoes at the end of the six weeks.Raffle entries for students only. Winner selected March 18th and notified by March 21st

I'm an eternal optimist, aspiring PR girl, fashionsta and friend. I love my position at Her Campus Montclair. Being Editor-in-Chief has taught me how to manage time, be creative with content, and most of all, how to be an effective leader. I'm currently the social media manager at the New Yorker Hotel and Manhattan Center in NYC. When I was the social media director for HC Montclair, I learned just how incredible being connected with the world could be for any business. Social media has become a part of almost everyone's life. I adore it for all it can do and hope to one day own a social media consulting firm that can go into struggling businesses or start up businesses and help them out.