How to Be All In with Profile Perform

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Profile by Sanford provides nutrition, activity, and lifestyle coaching to help members lose weight and keep it off. Profile was developed by physicians and researchers to take the guesswork out of healthy lifestyle change.

Profile by Sanford also has a pre and post workout line called Activate and Restore. Perform is an entirely new way to sustain and Be All In with an active lifestyle. Perform is FDA approved with no hidden ingredients, whereas other pre and post works are not. It is formulated to Activate your body for physical activity and then Restore your body after your workout.

Activate is to be used 20 minutes before workouts and comes in two flavors: Mixed Fruit and Lemon Lime.

Restore is to be used within 30 minutes after a workout and also comes in two flavors of Chocolate and Vanilla.

Right now, there is a promotional offer going on for Buy One Get One on Profile Perform Products! Stop by the Profile store on Madison Ave in Mankato and speak to a coach today about the Perform products.

If you would like more information please visit profileplan.net or profileperform.com

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.