Top 5 Best Songs to Add to Your Workout Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at LMU chapter.

Having Spotify is an essential for the gym, especially Spotify Premium because of the student discount that they offer (it’s only $5.00/month.) Do you ever get so sick of your workout playlists? I know I do. Upgrade your playlist for new music that will motivate you to actually go to the gym, and make your work out on that elliptical or treadmill worthwhile. Listen to these 5 songs that I have put together in a playlist for all you gym goers!

*(I apologize in advance for the explicit language)

Rage by Hyper Crush: This is probably my most top played song on Spotify because it’s so upbeat and fun! Whenever I listen to this song, I feel like I am at a club but really I’m at the gym!

Work B*tch by Britney Spears: The beat of this song really get’s me pumped up during my workout!

Jump by Rihanna: You can’t go wrong with listening to Rihanna right? This song is my favorite Rihanna song right now!

Ghost by Ella Henderson: This song is definitely one that you need to add to your playlist!

Lost Stars by Adam Levine: This song is a great one to listen to when you are cooling off after your workout!