Kenyon Pickup Lines Part 4: The Final Chapter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kenyon chapter.

Three years ago, my first article as a Her Campus Kenyon writer was a set of 10 Kenyon Pickup Lines. I’d like to say this was my claim to fame, or perhaps my destiny. My fans, you, the loyal readers of Kenyon, wanted more, and for that reason I follow up the original with installments two and three of the series. Now, as a sentimental senior with just months left upon the hill, I leave the following as a gift to all you lovebirds out there. This is my closing curtain, my swan song: Kenyon Pickup Lines, part 4.

If your pick up lines look something like this “It Is Not The Registrar’s Responsibility to Date You! (date me instead)” or any of the following:

ADD/DROP DEADLINE FOR DATING ME.

ARE YOU PLANNING TO TAKE ME ON A DATE THIS SEMESTER?

PLACEMENTS FOR HOOKUP / LOVER / SIGNIFICANT OTHER FOR SPRING 2017.

AUDITION INFORMATION FOR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND.

Consider these options, instead:

1. Are you an NCA? Because I’ve been waiting four years to call you mine.

2. You give me quite the “Thrill.” You might say your “beauty strikes a chord of harmony” with my heart.

3. Are you CR? Because you’ve been spray painted on my heart, and I’ve been seeing you everywhere.

4. You must be my Comps, because I just can’t stop talking about how hard you are.

5. Are you a CA? Because I C A cutie over there.

6. I’d like to give you a PEKK on the cheek.

7. Are you Franklin Miller? Because I’d “Observe” you any day.

8. Your love has “Peirced” my heart.

9. You must be Stephanie Danler ’06, Because you’re so “sweet” and I’m “bitter” when you’re gone.

10. Are you a member of Sports? Because I Liked You Best.

11. You’ve gotta be Senior Sing, because you’ve got me feeling sentimental.

12. Are you Senior Week? Because you’ve got me feeling wild.

Whichever line you choose to use, good luck and have fun collegiates! It’s been a pleasure bringing you four years worth of Valentine’s Day worthy lines to use on your next sweetheart (or to scare away potential suitors?).

Image credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reagan Neviska is a senior at Kenyon College where she studies Anthropology and Music. She is an active member of her coed Greek service organization, The Archon Society, as well as the president of Gospel Choir, a Her Campus Chapter Writer, and a member of the Symphonic Wind Ensemble, where she plays percussion. Reagan's interests include reading, practicing and listening to music, playing with dogs (her family has four!) and watching Downton Abbey.  You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @Reagaroni.