The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Here are some romance books to kick your feet too while get you ready for Valentines Day!

1. Beach Read by Emily Henry

2. Me Before You Series by Jojo Moyes

3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

4. Icebreaker by Hannah Grace

5. The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood

6. Better Than The Movies by Lynn Painter

7. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren

8. Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

9. Red, White & Royal Blue by Cassy McQuiston

10. Delilah Green Doesn’t Care by Ashley Herring Blake

Lucia Rakoci is a senior editor Her Campus at Indiana University of Pennsylvania chapter. She oversees various articles on the site and works such as culture, lifestyle and more! Outside of Her Campus, Lucia works among various Biology Labs at IUP where she conducts research in Ecology. From identifying bugs to running codes she can be found with her nose in her laptop completing projects and creating proposals to start more! She began her academic journey at Penn State Shenango during high school and is now a junior at IUP majoring in Biology Education with a minor in Wildlife and Conservation Biology and starting her Masters in Biology! In her free time, Lucia enjoys reading, crocheting, baking, and playing with her cat Sage while listening to her favorite music. She a huge fan of Phoebe Bridgers (even saw her in concert twice), and Taylor Swift (Pittsburgh Night 2), and will always say yes to a concert.