This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): “Pulp Fiction

As one of my personal favorites on the list, “Pulp Fiction” is perfect for an Aquarius. You’re thinkers, so naturally you will love analyzing this Quentin Tarantino cult classic. You also HATE dull or boring situations, but don’t worry, this movie is a roller coaster from beginning to end. 

Pisces (February 19 – March 20): “Romeo + Juliet

Piscean collegiettes… there’s just something about Baz Luhrmann’s version of “Romeo + Juliet” that feeds your romantic and empathetic traits. As a water sign, you will love the profoundness and intimacy mixed with the modern spin put on Shakespeare’s classic tragedy. Plus, it’s a Leonardo DiCaprio film, so of course it’s amazing!

Related: 3 Piscean Qualities We Can All Embrace 

Aries (March 21 – April 19): “Kill Bill” Volumes One and Two

Okay, okay, hear me out, Aries. Like Uma Thurman’s character, you’re determined, confident, and passionate. You also like physical challenges and aren’t happy doing work that doesn’t involve your talents. “Kill Bill” Volumes One and Two will ignite all of these traits and leave you wanting to become a badass assassin.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20): “The Breakfast Club

Taurus ladies, you’re reliable and you bring practical perspectives to the table. That’s why you should watch “The Breakfast Club!” This 1980’s favorite is all about breaking stereotypes and realizing we can find something in common with everyone, mixed with a little questioning of authority. *Raises fist*

Gemini (May 21 – June 20): “Heathers

Intense and quick-witted, Geminis are always going against the norm. “Heathers” was written to contrast trendy teen movies like “The Breakfast Club” (sorry Taurus), which is a totally Gemini thing to do. You’re sociable and always ready for fun, but can suddenly feel serious and restless. A dark comedy like “Heathers” is sure to satisfy both of those moods. 

Related: What Disney Princess are you According to Your Zodiac Sign

Cancer (June 21 – July 22): “Juno

A water sign like Pisces, Cancers are highly sympathetic and imaginative and love helping others. the quirky rom-com style of “Juno” is perfect for how much they care for friends and family. Ellen Page and Michael Cera’s cringey relationship turns out to be high key sweet in the end, something any Cancer collegiette will love!

Leo (July 23 – August 22): “Mean Girls

Leos are insanely creative and humorous, but also stubborn which can help them in tough situations. Your “queen of the jungle” attitude is definitely expressed throughout the plot of “Mean Girls.” For this reason, Tina Fey’s teen comedy will absolutely make a Leo’s movie night SO fetch.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22): “10 Things I Hate About You

Virgos, you have a lot in common with the main character of “10 Things I Hate About You,” Kat Stratford. She is loyal, hardworking and practical, but can often feel misunderstood. Sometimes you have a hard time accepting your feelings as valid and letting people in, just like Kat. I think you will see pieces of yourselves in this movie and it will quickly become one of your favorites! 

Related: Dragging Your Astrology Sign For Filth

Libra (September 23 – October 22): “Napoleon Dynamite

As the most nonsensical movie about nothing on this list, “Napoleon Dynamite” will spark a Libra’s highly social and level-headed traits. Since you hate conflict, this 2004 comedy is a fun laugh that is simplistic in all areas and is a great way for any Libra collegiette to destress. 

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): “Donnie Darko

Scorpios are naturally passionate and assertive. Another water sign, you love experiencing and expressing emotion, and you’re not afraid of exploring your emotions. The storyline and tone of “Donnie Darko” under the framework of a psychological thriller will 100% pique a Scorpio’s interest, and you’ll probably be deep diving into subreddits about the film afterward.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): “The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Sweet Sagittarius, you all are so generous and idealistic, just like the main characters of The Perks of Being a Wallflower! However, sometimes you can promise more than you can deliver. This coming-of-age drama will fuel your love of freedom and philosophy while touching on real issues we can all relate to. 

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): “American Psycho

Despite “American Psycho” being a satirical psychological horror movie, I think it’s a great choice for Capricorns. You like seriousness and self-discipline, similar to Christian Bale’s character. Capricorns will also easily see the satire, themes, and motifs in the film. Get ready to dive into subreddits after this movie, too!

Jordyn Salmon

George Mason University '22

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com