kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

15 Fitness Quotes That Will Motivate the Hell Out of You

Welcome to your one stop shop regarding everything health and fitness. Weekly to bi-weekly, “Training with Tara” will support our readers’ needs of fitness inspiration, workout guides, healthy meals and more. So don’t be afraid to send in requests for next week’s column; we’ll be glad to accommodate.

Getting in shape is hard and staying in shape is even harder, but when it comes to working out, all the benefits out way the cons by tenfold: reduced risk of some cancer and disease, strengthen bones and muscles and chemical release of endorphins are just some common examples. Even though the idea of staying in bed or binge eating all the addictive chocolate chip cookies provided at Suwannee or Fresh can seem tempting and make you have that dark thought of, “Oh, I’ll just workout tomorrow,” next to nobody ever regrets the workout they just came from. So, to keep you motivated and focused, here are some inspirational quotes and snippets to keep you on track of your goal of maintaining a happy and healthy lifestyle.   

Courtesy: Avocado

Courtesy: Gymaholic Motivation

Courtesy: Fitography

Courtesy: Melonkiss

Courtesy: Shape

Courtesy: The Classy People

Courtesy: Gymaholic Motivation

Courtesy: They All Hate Us

Courtesy: Fitspoholic

Courtesy: Shape

Courtesy: Goldfish Kiss

Courtesy: Fitography

Courtesy: Women’s Health UK

Courtesy: Back On Pointe

Courtesy: Huffington Post

For more information regarding health and fitness, follow @TrainingWithTara on Instagram today!

Tara Lawson-Corley is a Florida State University graduate. She majored in Retail Merchandising & Product Development with the goal of someday working for a fitness driven retail company. Hopefully later on she will be able to own her own successful fitness boutique or at least that's the dream. Tara enjoys the occasional Netflix binge, reading numerous fashion magazines, and finding new and exciting ways to workout.
Her Campus at Florida State University.